Democrats’ Unity Convention Has One Giant Exception: The Gaza War

Hume

Verified User
Despite such efforts, the convention will be shadowed by large protests against the Biden-Harris administration’s approach to a war that Gaza health authorities say has killed more than 40,000 Palestinians since the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 that left 1,200 people dead in Israel.

We can't turn our backs and stop supplying Israel with defensive missiles.

Iran could destroy the entire state of Israel with just a few missiles.

But, I believe in order for the US to continue to have a normal allied relationship with Israel, Netanyahu HAS TO GO- AND I MEAN NOW!

Netanyahu is going to keep pushing the United States into having to stop supplying them with defensive weapons.

Netanyahu is not going to step down now, because he is counting on Trump winning and helping him stay in power.

Well, that is not going to happen, because Trump is not going to win.

The Biden admin is going to have to ask Netanyahu to step down now or else- DEFEND YOURSELVES Netanyahu!

We cannot have a US ally committing war crimes!

We can't turn our backs and stop supplying Israel with defensive missiles.

Iran could destroy the entire state of Israel with just a few missiles.

But, I believe in order for the US to continue to have a normal allied relationship with Israel, Netanyahu HAS TO GO- AND I MEAN NOW!

Netanyahu is going to keep pushing the United States into having to stop supplying them with defensive weapons.

Netanyahu is not going to step down now, because he is counting on Trump winning and helping him stay in power.

Well, that is not going to happen, because Trump is not going to win.

The Biden admin is going to have to ask Netanyahu to step down now or else- DEFEND YOURSELVES Netanyahu!

We cannot have a US ally committing war crimes!
Just ignore the will of the Israeli people who democratically elected him. That's what white libs do. :palm:

White libs hate democracy .... except when they win. :palm: Freakin' Nazis.

January 6, 2021.

Lying NFT POS.
May 29, 2020

60 secret service agents injured when white libs stormed the White House to kill Pres. Trump

July 13, 2024

White libs shoot their political presidential opponent after 4 attempts to put him in prison fail.

July 21, 2024

After assassination attempt of Trump fails, White libs stage palace coup and force their own democratically elected presidential Nominee to step down.

Last edited:
Despite such efforts, the convention will be shadowed by large protests against the Biden-Harris administration’s approach to a war that Gaza health authorities say has killed more than 40,000 Palestinians since the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 that left 1,200 people dead in Israel.

They are both Iran's and Trump's secret weapon. :)

90qkes.jpg

Just ignore the will of the Israeli people who democratically elected him. That's what white libs do. :palm:

White libs hate democracy .... except when they win. :palm: Freakin' Nazis.
Look- You are beyond help!

So, you are incapable of discussing the Israeli/Hamas war, inflation, the election or any number of US News event issues in a civil discussion- BECAUSE OF YOUR DEEPLY SEEDED LIFELONG OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER that espouses your insatiable HATRED towards Minorities, Democrats, and Liberals. YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THAT, as it is obvious in everyone of your posts and comments here in this forum!

Well, I have news for you MR. BIGDOGSHIT- MR. BIGOT DOG, Liberals, Minorities, and Democrats are not going anywhere but up, as they are a part of the United States fabric, and have collectively now outnumbered you OLD and TIRED DUG-IN WHITE Republicans, WHITE TRUMP CULTISTS, WHITE Conservatives, LIBERAL HATERS, RACISTS, REDNECKS, BIGOTS, and SEXISTS.

The more hate you espouse, the stronger the resistance to your hatred you are going to find.

I suggest you learn how to tolerate others you have such a low disregard for- AND DEAL WITH YOUR OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER THAT IS PREVENTING YOU FROM HAVING A HAPPY LIFE- and leaving you so miserable and BUTT HURT all the time.

It's going to suck being a liquor store owner or an Asian convenience store owner while this fake 'Convention' is in town. They get looted first.

Blinken won't be there, he's in the ME holding meetings with Hamas and other Arabs on how best to kill all the Jews, but we know his heart is in Chi Town with Kamala.

Angry and frustrated': pro-Palestinian protesters gear up ...
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › article › aug
3 days ago — Outside the Democratic national convention next week, organizers expect tens of thousands of people to march in Chicago to pressure the party to ...

It's going to suck being a liquor store owner or an Asian convenience store owner while this fake 'Convention' is in town. They get looted first.

Blinken won't be there, he's in the ME holding meetings with Hamas and other Arabs on how best to kill all the Jews, but we know his heart is in Chi Town with Kamala.
Nice conspiracy theories.

2tkw2a.jpg
Da! Putin approves thumbsup

May 29, 2020

60 secret service agents injured when white libs stormed the White House to kill Pres. Trump

July 13, 2024

White libs shoot their political presidential opponent after 4 attempts to put him in prison fail.

July 21, 2024

After assassination attempt of Trump fails, White libs stage palace coup

and force their own democratically elected presidential Nominee to step down.
:lies::lies::lies::lies:

Why do "you people" lie all the time?

Nobody lies like "you people" do.

Back