Democrats who support(ed) Bush's war BEWARE!

If you want polarity, you aint seen nothing yet. This war is becoming Viet Nam. Partisan divisions, social unrest. W is too stupid to spin it for his party, we'll see if anyone can untangle themselves from it. But this election is a strong, hard message to the democrats. Polarity is escalating. Its becoming a litmus test thing.

The Democrats are going to become as extreem on the left as Bush and his gang are on the right!

I love the stark contrast... Republicans stuck with Delay untill after he was indicted....

Democrats get rid of lieberman because he was too conservative!

I love the stark contrast... Republicans stuck with Delay untill after he was indicted....

Democrats get rid of lieberman because he was too conservative!

I guess the bar is just set higher in the Democratic party!:pke:

Or, the "Big Tent" really doesn't exist and you must vote the line or get kicked out...

Oh please. "Big Tent" my a$$. The Iraq war IS the issue. If he were getting kicked out for his opposition to abortion or AA, I could take that quote seriously, however when you make the wrong decision and continue to support a wrong decision that directly kills and mames THOUSANDS, you need to go. Its a matter of competency, and not tolerance for others beliefs as you imply.

Oh please. "Big Tent" my a$$. The Iraq war IS the issue. If he were getting kicked out for his opposition to abortion or AA, I could take that quote seriously, however when you make the wrong decision and continue to support a wrong decision that directly kills and mames THOUSANDS, you need to go. Its a matter of competency, and not tolerance for others beliefs as you imply.
I would agree with this quote if the same thing were happening to the other Senators that support the war... Instead one of them is a "frontrunner" in polls to run for President in 2008.

I would agree with this quote if the same thing were happening to the other Senators that support the war... Instead one of them is a "frontrunner" in polls to run for President in 2008.

why don't you give us an example there stud!

why don't you give us an example there stud!
It is disingenuous to ignore that HillBilly supported the war and continues to do so. To say we punish those that are for the war, but to ignore one because of her name ... come on. If you can't connect the dots yourself there then you are deliberately ignoring stuff so that you can pretend your Party is perfect.

It is disingenuous to ignore that HillBilly supported the war and continues to do so. To say we punish those that are for the war, but to ignore one because of her name ... come on. If you can't connect the dots yourself there then you are deliberately ignoring stuff so that you can pretend your Party is perfect.

Hopefully the same sintentment will prevent Sennator Clinton from getting the Democratic nomination for president. Its looking better and better for my choice Finegold!

Damo is right .. the big tent doesnt exist .. its get on board we are making a wide left turn ....and going , going , going ... gone!!

Damo is right .. the big tent doesnt exist .. its get on board we are making a wide left turn ....and going , going , going ... gone!!

Klaatu's little tent club bangs a hard right for Church lane.... heading on down to mandatory prayerville.

its a nice little town... w/ the 10 commandments displayed on everyones front yard

Yes it does. However on this issue need to send a message to our reps on how we want to proceed. Undying support of something that has OBVIOUSLY failed shouldn't be rewarded with another term. Good riddance.

Lieberman was a unique case: an inflexible war-apologist who is delusional about his war.

Please explain why moderate Democrats are winning primaries all over the country (Webb-Virginia, Tester-Montana) and why centrist Democrats remain rock-star heroes within the Democratic party (Bill Clinton, John Murtha, Wes Clark, Harry Reid, etc)

Back