Demos Discover Flaw in Strategy: Bush Not Running!

In the midst of all the hullabaloo over Kerry's Botch, the Democrats seem to have stumbled upon an over-looked flaw in their strategy to take back power. It has apparently just been discovered by the Democrats, that President Bush is not on the ballot. Yes, I know it is a shocker, since the entire strategy of this political season has been based on this, but those are the breaks.

We here at the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, are deeply concerned for the well-being of Nancy Pelosi. She has not been seen for days, and no one can seem to locate her. Sean Hannity is offering a reward for information leading to her safe return, in case any of you know where she is.

This just in... Rasmusen and Zogby have issued a statement... the polls preceding Kerry's Botch, did not factor in the 300,000 Iraq War Vets and their families, who will be a major factor in this election.

....wait... there is more.... Hillary says what Kerry said was inappropriate.

Thank you, and good evening, ladies and germs! :cof1:

you boy in bluejeans has coattails...and as he is sucked down the hole of public opinion, he is dragging your congressional delegation with him. Remember when you told me that my suggesting that republicans would lose seats was a bad bet unless the republicans shot themselves in the foot? Well...they have, haven't they?

I know better than to bet with you...you are a welcher who does not honor his bets

you know that you are going to lose our previous bet and I already showed you how you had no conditions on it....

reneging asshole

In the midst of all the hullabaloo over Kerry's Botch, the Democrats seem to have stumbled upon an over-looked flaw in their strategy to take back power. It has apparently just been discovered by the Democrats, that President Bush is not on the ballot. Yes, I know it is a shocker, since the entire strategy of this political season has been based on this, but those are the breaks.

We here at the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, are deeply concerned for the well-being of Nancy Pelosi. She has not been seen for days, and no one can seem to locate her. Sean Hannity is offering a reward for information leading to her safe return, in case any of you know where she is.

This just in... Rasmusen and Zogby have issued a statement... the polls preceding Kerry's Botch, did not factor in the 300,000 Iraq War Vets and their families, who will be a major factor in this election.

Accountability time, Dix.

Bush and the GOP congress are one and the same. The GOP congress is just an extension of bush - a rubber stamp.

They've voted for, and support every stupid decision he's made. They haven't provided any checks. They've simply rubber stamped.

Voters are pissed, dude.

Hey...Dixie.... my knowledge of today's military may not be infinite, but it is infinitely greater than yours. Fighter aircraft are not now, nor have they EVER been armed with nuclear weapons. Those weapons are not conducive to fighter aircraft's missions..... Attack aircraft have nukes.....

fighter aircraft's targets are other aircraft...and nukes fired from aircraft aimed at other aircraft would be like circular firing squads.

Bush is running or well his allies and supporters are, and they carry his stink by association.

IN many ways Bush is running... You see Congress has the power to STOP his agneda DEAD! That is why Bush is such an issue. If you vote for Canidates who dont support Bush you are in effect putting the breaks on his presidency two years early.

Sure come November 8th Bush will still be president, just one with his power and ability to accomplish anything ended.

So dont be misled by the likes of Dixie who are already trying to distance themselves and their agenda from this election... Its all about them!

Okay, apparently, you two didn't get the bulletin. I know it's a shock to you, and I know you weren't prepared for it, but honestly and truthfully, Bush is not on the ballot in any state. He simply can't lose the presidency in this election, nor in 2008, since he will have served two terms. This must be hard for you to accept, and I certainly do understand, but you really need to try and come to grips with it. All of the time and energy you have wasted in campaigning against Bush, was for naught, I'm afraid, and it will have to be chalked up as a total loss. I can see how this really sucks for you, but people tried to warn you early on, you just wouldn't listen. Now, it has become apparent to even the most addicted koolaid drinker, that Bush just isn't running. Sorry to break it to you like that, but better you hear it from me than Keith Olberman.

Hey BILLO, do you have a link that substantiates your claim that it is "better you hear it from me than Keith Olberman" 'cause just betweeen you and me, I'd rather hear it from Olberman.

Okay, apparently, you two didn't get the bulletin. I know it's a shock to you, and I know you weren't prepared for it, but honestly and truthfully, Bush is not on the ballot in any state. He simply can't lose the presidency in this election, nor in 2008, since he will have served two terms. This must be hard for you to accept, and I certainly do understand, but you really need to try and come to grips with it. All of the time and energy you have wasted in campaigning against Bush, was for naught, I'm afraid, and it will have to be chalked up as a total loss. I can see how this really sucks for you, but people tried to warn you early on, you just wouldn't listen. Now, it has become apparent to even the most addicted koolaid drinker, that Bush just isn't running. Sorry to break it to you like that, but better you hear it from me than Keith Olberman.

Dixie knows full well how much Bush will LOSE if democrats take over even one of the houses of congress.....

campaigning against Bush has worked..... because even though he is not running for office, he is swirling down the toilet bowl of public opinion, and successfully tying republican congressional candidates to Bush's coattails as they disappear down the shitter will drag them down with him. It has worked already. Dixie was willing to bet me less than a year ago that democrats wouldn't even have any net gains in this midterm election. The war in Iraq has become an albatross around the republican's necks.... and will hang a good many of them, God willing. Now, net gains are a foregone conclusion... the only question is how great they will be. that change is due entirely to nationalizing the midterms and successfully making them a referendum on the Bush administration. Dixie knows this....he is blowing smelly smoke out of his ass in an attempt to obscure that fact.

I made a bet with you for the sole purpose of shutting your mouth, and it didn't work. Apparently, you have little control over you mouth, because it is constantly running. You manage to post your little hissy fit 3rd grade tantrum on every thread, and act like a 13 year old little girl who feels she's been treated unfairly. I find it hard to believe you were ever in the service, with the kind of whiney ass attitude you display here, I bet they called you every name in the book for a sissy.

YOu made a bet with me.... I went and dug up the thread over at FP.com where the bet was made. There were no conditions. and we both know that you are a dishonorable little prick who reneges on wagers. I can't say that I am surprised by that revelation.

and here is what they call me in the Navy during my long and illustrative service: "Sir"

and that is what you would have called me too. if you had had the balls to actually join the military instead of just talking like you did...

and if you hadn't called me "sir", I have had your little pansy ass thrown in the brig where the real jarheads would have had some fun with you!

But we both know that you were never a marine and I know that you never would have made it as a marine even if you hadn't suffered from the strange disappearing blood ailment that "unfortunately" kept you from serving.

Hey BILLO, do you have a link that substantiates your claim that it is "better you hear it from me than Keith Olberman" 'cause just betweeen you and me, I'd rather hear it from Olberman.

Still no link, huh, BILLO?????

Hasn't someone taken a poll or something, like who would you rather hear it from BILLO or Olberman???? Or is everyone just supposed to vote with their ears as it were?????

I made a bet with you for the sole purpose of shutting your mouth, and it didn't work. Apparently, you have little control over you mouth, because it is constantly running. You manage to post your little hissy fit 3rd grade tantrum on every thread, and act like a 13 year old little girl who feels she's been treated unfairly. I find it hard to believe you were ever in the service, with the kind of whiney ass attitude you display here, I bet they called you every name in the book for a sissy.

I made a bet with you for the sole purpose of shutting your mouth, and it didn't work.

Wrong:

1) DIXIE, June 22, 2005: “I am having second thoughts about my $100 bet with Maineman”….He posted:

And my wager is still there: we will gain seats in both the Senate and the House in '06.... putting the ball in the net with our eyes wide open.... $100...

And I accepted, assuming he was using normal English! Now, after realizing he doesn't speak in "normal" English, but rather this new progressive language the left has adopted, I am afraid this bet might be transformed into something I never intended…....

2) MAINEMAN responds: “The number of democrats in the Senate caucus will be greater after the election than now... the number of democrats in the house caucus will be greater than now. $100.... that was always the bet... are YOU trying to wiggle out?”

3) DIXIE: Thanks for clarification maine, and no, I am not trying to wiggle out of anything, but I am a little concerned about your financial situation... looks like you may need to secure a loan to pay off when you lose, and you're still running your mouth!

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=4337#pid101019

Sorry Prissy, you are cherry picking intelligence here. I most certainly made the bet on the condition the pervert would not bring it up anymore. I had no other reason to make such a bet, and for a while, I wouldn't make the bet, but after weeks of goading and taunting, I decided it was worth $100 to get him to shut up about it. After agreeing to these terms, the pervert insisted on bringing it up, again and again, I warned him twice, he said he would stop, and he did for a while, but then his mouth got out of control again, and he blew it. I hate it, I wish he had done what he said he would, but I can't control what the pervert says or does. I made the bet on that condition, and it wasn't met on his part, so I don't feel I am obligated in any way, to uphold my end of the deal.

Dixie, this is a real bet, you committed to. Be a real man, and live up to your promises.

1) DIXIE, June 22, 2005: “I am having second thoughts about my $100 bet with Maineman”….He posted:

And my wager is still there: we will gain seats in both the Senate and the House in '06.... putting the ball in the net with our eyes wide open.... $100...

And I accepted, assuming he was using normal English! Now, after realizing he doesn't speak in "normal" English, but rather this new progressive language the left has adopted, I am afraid this bet might be transformed into something I never intended…would be a net gain of 1 seat in each body, which would win the bet for Maine... that's how I interpreted his bet.... but in context of the New Progressive Dynamic Language... this may mean that any single Democrat unseating a Republican in the house and senate, would result in a "gain" for the Democrats in that particular seat... not the whole body, you see.

2) MAINEMAN responds: “The number of democrats in the Senate caucus will be greater after the election than now... the number of democrats in the house caucus will be greater than now.

$100.... that was always the bet... are YOU trying to wiggle out?”

3) DIXIE: Thanks for clarification maine, and no, I am not trying to wiggle out of anything, but I am a little concerned about your financial situation... looks like you may need to secure a loan to pay off when you lose, and you're still running your mouth!

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=4337#pid101019

I posted the text from the thread where the bet was made Dixie...there IS not condition listed. I made the bet....you replied "You're on" and you then went on to tell me what a stupid bet you thought I had made. NO conditions whatsoever.

But hey.... no one expected trailer trash like you to honor your wagers anyway.

Back