Dems say prosecute trump because NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

But then they say ignore the 60 million illegal aliens living here in violation of law. Bankrupting our schools and hospitals and prisons and welfare system.

No one is ignoring anything- not even your lying!

As of 2021, the nation's 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants represented about 3% of the total U.S. population and 22% of the foreign-born population. These shares were among the lowest since the 1990s. Between 2007 and 2021, the unauthorized immigrant population decreased by 1.75 million, or 14%.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME UP WITH 60 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS?

OBVIOUS Lying about things like this will never help your cause- no matter what your cause happens to be!

No, Grand Juries say prosecute Trump because evidence indicated he may have broken the law

And for the umpteenth time, every immigrant in the US is not illegal, all those immigrants Abbott pimped to make a Fox photo op by shipping them elsewhere were not illegal, amazing how little MAGA as yourself actually know about immigration

As of 2021, the nation's 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants represented about 3% of the total U.S. population and 22% of the foreign-born population. These shares were among the lowest since the 1990s. Between 2007 and 2021, the unauthorized immigrant population decreased by 1.75 million, or 14%.

OBVIOUS Lying about things like this will never help your cause- no matter what your cause happens to be!

HAHAHAHA. Hear that everybody? This moron says there are only 10.5 million illegals in america. The press has been using that number for 50 years. All by himself Joe The Pedophile Vegetble has let in 10 million.

No, Grand Juries say prosecute Trump because evidence indicated he may have broken the law

And for the umpteenth time, every immigrant in the US is not illegal, all those immigrants Abbott pimped to make a Fox photo op by shipping them elsewhere were not illegal, amazing how little MAGA as yourself actually know about immigration

Prove it

Don't you feel better now know it's 10.5 million?

No, not really! With the nations Farm Worker shortages, and all of the shortages in the cheap labor market, we could easily put all of them immediately to work. Trust me, if they are old enough to work, they are already working and helping our economy.

Our economy suffers many billions of dollars a year due to labor shortages in the Cheap Labor markets.

No, not really! With the nations Farm Worker shortages, and all of the shortages in the cheap labor market, we could easily put all of them immediately to work. Trust me, if they are old enough to work, they are already working and helping our economy.

Our economy suffers many billions of dollars a year due to labor shortages in the Cheap Labor markets.

Even if that were true, it doesn't begin to make up for all the freebies these parasites get. Our schools alone spend $200 billion educating illegals. And then there is all the welfare and free healthcare they get. Illegals are a huge burden on america.

Even if that were true, it doesn't begin to make up for all the freebies these parasites get. Our schools alone spend $200 billion educating illegals. And then there is all the welfare and free healthcare they get. Illegals are a huge burden on america.

Illegals do not really burden me.

Back in the 70's, I bought a 100 year old house that someone turned into a duplex, and while I was renovating it, a small family of immigrants lived there on one side when I bought the old 3,000 sq. ft. house.

I let them live there until their contract ended, and I was able to restore the old historic home back into a single dwelling.

These people didn't even speak my language, but their children played with my children, and they were always bringing over home made tamales and other Mexican dishes that were a delight. My wife and I would drop her and my kids off to school in the mornings, and the wife and mother that lived next door would walk to the school a couple of blocks away, and would also collect my two kids and walk them home with hers and watch them under her care, till my wife and I got home every evening. She didn't ask for any money, but I paid her anyway for her time and loving care of my children.

They moved down the street and we remained friends for many years until we sold that house and moved back to the suburbs.

So my experience with them has been very positive and rewarding.

Last edited:

Denying history won't work, Lizard.

Trump has broken no law.

Back