Denver and a pound of cyanide

LOL..

Must be another vast right wing Republican plot to take out Obama and all the DNC big wigs during the convention. Unfortunately they hired an idiot from Canada.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/dead...cyanide-denver-weeks-us-democratic-convention

Hmmm where did this guy get a pound of cyanide and why did he go to Denver?

Cyanide's not hard to get. Most chemical distributors sell it in 50g, 100g and 250 g bottles, reagent grade for laboratories.

Cyanide is also used widely in the plating and ore beneficiating industries.

It's also used widely in petrochemicals to make polymers and coatings (isocyanates).

A pound of cyanide is not hard to come by if you know where to look.

LOL..

Must be another vast right wing Republican plot to take out Obama and all the DNC big wigs during the convention. Unfortunately they hired an idiot from Canada.

HaHa, maybe it was that idiot KingRaw (that kid must be Canadian) and his dumb ass went to the wrong convention.

LOL..

Ok, even though that was funny it still doesn't detract from the odd timing and circumstances of his death. That's a lot of nothing to report on something that should spark an interest.

Well, the story says that a Somali Muslim, living in Canada, without a job or money of his own or a way to earn it with a fistful of cash and a pound of sodium cyanide in a Denver motel where delegates and political celebrity will be staying in a few days isn't connected to terrorism.

*whew* Thank Gawd!

I always feel so much better when the FBI says it wasn't proven terrorism. :cof1:

On the other hand, this story was reported when it happened:

http://news.google.com/news?q=cyani...US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

Both from the 12th and nearly every day since. :cool:

Take note of who the Terrorists are looking to kill. Democrats. Doesnt' surprise me.

They vote for Republicans and kill democrats. Why? Republicans are great for recruitment.

Take note of who the Terrorists are looking to kill. Democrats. Doesnt' surprise me.

They vote for Republicans and kill democrats. Why? Republicans are great for recruitment.

If I may return the favor of last night thank you for pointing out the obvious that the Democrats are having their convention in Denver. :)

I didn't realize terrorists voted.

I don’t seem to recall this? That can’t be a good sign?

Robdawg's thread on Obama and McCain speaking at a church. I said politicians always speak at churches. You kindly offered me the Mr. Obvious comment of the day.

Back