Desh, Chapdog - Please Explain Why Markets are Crashing?

markets are crashing by design. The elites will be able to buy everything at sale prices. Just look at Warren Buffet to see the template

We haven't spent it, morons.

Let me know when the Gov't does more than allot the money to do something. When they start buying shit with it, we'll see some impact (and not immediately either).

We haven't spent it, morons.

Let me know when the Gov't does more than allot the money to do something. When they start buying shit with it, we'll see some impact (and not immediately either).

I really don't bother with them. Tinfuck was blabbing on about the markets going down hours after the bill passed, before it was even possible for the money to physically start flowing anywhere even if it had all started flowing the second the bill was passed. You are not talking to human beings here. You are talking to conspiracy nut robot dittoheads.

watertard and cameraboy have a severe inability to understand the criticism. The point is the markets were supposed to react positively to the bailout. they have not. in fact, they have reacted in a completely opposite way.

Enjoy your economic failure dipshits

watertard and cameraboy have a severe inability to understand the criticism. The point is the markets were supposed to react positively to the bailout. they have not. in fact, they have reacted in a completely opposite way.

Enjoy your economic failure dipshits

LOL that doesn't make sense tard!

What doesn't make sense to you, little buddy? The bailout was supposed to calm wall street jitters over the credit crisis. It made things worse. Arte you going to argue that it's helped? That would be funny

Back