Detroit Mayor

cawacko

Looks like that guy might be doing some jail time. He was definitely an up and comer and a rising star. It's amazing the number of politicians that get caught up in sex scandals. It's like people go into politics to get power which let's them get women but then its the getting those women that bring them down.

Looks like that guy might be doing some jail time. He was definitely an up and comer and a rising star. It's amazing the number of politicians that get caught up in sex scandals. It's like people go into politics to get power which let's them get women but then its the getting those women that bring them down.
I agree, I think it's something inherent in the power seeking personality rather than an after effect of being elected.

Caw has such deep thoughts.

The Mayor of Detroit was offered a deal with no jail time if he would step down from the mayors office. So instead of taking that, he decided to go head first into a trial he knew he could never win. It's mind-boggling.

Caw has such deep thoughts.

The Mayor of Detroit was offered a deal with no jail time if he would step down from the mayors office. So instead of taking that, he decided to go head first into a trial he knew he could never win. It's mind-boggling.

???

He pleaded guilty and is going to jail.

???

He pleaded guilty and is going to jail.
He pushed to a trial, then pleaded after. He had a deal where, if he resigned, no such time in jail would have been necessary. He was a bit foolish. But heck, if Marion Barry can do it....

I just learned on the news today that he pleaded guilty. I assumed that he was going to try to push for not guilty, which would be idiotic. But he turned down a no-jail plea and then immediately went to trial and pleaded guilty with jail time. Kind of a dumb decision.

He may avoid jail as he's resigning today .. however, being from Detroit, I agree with you .. he blew a tremendous opportunity. His mother is a good politician and has a good record and relationship with her constituents.

He was too arrogant to reach his potential.

Too bad.

Yeah...I don't think it's necessarily a male thing. It's just that not a lot of women have been in real power. It'll bring a woman down someday. You know, maybe sooner than you think Cawacko. Could be some family values type...you never can tell.

Yeah...I don't think it's necessarily a male thing. It's just that not a lot of women have been in real power. It'll bring a woman down someday. You know, maybe sooner than you think Cawacko. Could be some family values type...you never can tell.

So you're saying I need to hanging around more female politicians? No thank you.

No. If you are suggesting I hang out with female politicians because they sleep around as well and I have a chance that way I don't want it.
Bella Abzug, Rosa de Lauro, Patsy Schroder, Shirley Chisholm -all yummy!

It will be a tremendous step forward for women when a woman is brought down from power because of an affair.

This is the same guy that Obama praised as "a great mayor", last year.

Another example of Obama' decision making regarding who he holds in high regard.

Usually women invilved in high profile affairs usually work out better. Look at the publicity and such that Monica got ? Standing job offers in the RNC, etc...

Back