DHS releases statement on ‘recent comments questioning the presence of women in law enforcement’

GSd0rw8X0AEZl6h

Clearly, there are men who can do a better job just because of their size and strength..

Racist bigoted wokeism has replaced meritocracy. :barf:

Those who sacrifice the mission to maintain their ideology lose.....history is very clear on this point.

Clearly, there are men who can do a better job just because of their size and strength..

Racist bigoted wokeism has replaced meritocracy. :barf:
And height, which turns out to be very important when putting bodies between bullets and protecties .....something that I had not thought of till Larry Johnson mentioned it the other day.

I saw a report that a lot of these people were not even SS, this was so much a B Team that they populated the squad with random people from HomeLand Security.

If true it is more evidence that the protection was designed to fail.

And height, which turns out to be very important when putting bodies between bullets and protecties .....something that I had not thought of till Larry Johnson mentioned it the other day.
Yes, the height thing was the most obvious. And she would not be much help in carrying him if necessary.

The SS actually has Lower physical standards for the women. But somehow that is equality. :dunno:

Back