Did anyone see....

Socrtease

Verified User
The video of Sarah Palin giving an interview while a guy slaughters turkeys in the background? I watched it today on MSNBC and will try to find it. It is priceless.

I saw it last week, and then again yesterday while Keith saw it for the first time. I agree with his comments at the end.

Yeah, what a fucking moron. The fact that she appeals to people like Dixie should come as no surprise, though I still struggle to believe my eyes. The only people dumber than Sarah Palin are her ardent supporters.

That was awesome. Of course I'm pretty much a p*ssy so I just assume they kill the turkey quickly instead of doing what they were doing to it.

I'm not sqeemish or anything and I don't see this as Sarah Palin's problem, I see it as a tv production problem. I am sure some people didn't want to see him slit the birds throat and then hold it there while it bled out into the big tub o' blood.

I'm not sqeemish or anything and I don't see this as Sarah Palin's problem, I see it as a tv production problem. I am sure some people didn't want to see him slit the birds throat and then hold it there while it bled out into the big tub o' blood.

How the hell does that end up in the background anyway? But yeah, that'd be pretty f'd up if did it on live TV.

The video of Sarah Palin giving an interview while a guy slaughters turkeys in the background? I watched it today on MSNBC and will try to find it. It is priceless.

Only missed that if you're not looking for 'news'. Tell me, which MSM missed it?

So how is the economy? Obama depression hitting you good?

Um, 'cept the tv reporter asked her if she wanted that behind her and she said yeah.

Only missed that if you're not looking for 'news'. Tell me, which MSM missed it?

So how is the economy? Obama depression hitting you good?

You're calling this the Obama Depression? The guy hasn't set foot in the white house as president yet and you're blaming the economics of the last 8 years on his getting elected. Amazing. You guys are truly retarded.

You're calling this the Obama Depression? The guy hasn't set foot in the white house as president yet and you're blaming the economics of the last 8 years on his getting elected. Amazing. You guys are truly retarded.

Yes, the President elect has chosen to do such, so he owns it. It's now his.

So the guy gets started on fixing the problem he inherited and that makes him responsible for it somehow. You guys never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. It's almost like you're trying.

Back