Did DON-old just lose Georgia?

Jarod

Contributor
“He’s a disloyal guy, and he's a very average governor. Little Brian. Little Brian Kemp. Bad guy."

You don’t attack the states popular republican governor…. Who’s campaign apparatus you need.
Eight years hadn't taught you a fucking thing has it? I honestly try to take the stuff you say seriously but some of it is so stupid its impossible to take it seriously.

Eight years hadn't taught you a fucking thing has it? I honestly try to take the stuff you say seriously but some of it is so stupid its impossible to take it seriously.
? Trump eeked one victory out 8 years ago, since then the Republicans keep losing.

? Trump eeked one victory out 8 years ago, since then the Republicans keep losing.
And he remains in the discussion even though he has done a thousand things you idiots thought would bring him down and honestly much less has hought other politicians down but not trump. If only you knew how stupid you sound but ...

And he remains in the discussion even though he has done a thousand things you idiots thought would bring him down and honestly much less has hought other politicians down but not trump. If only you knew how stupid you sound but ...
If only you did.

ooh scary. maybe the GOP should just replace him?

that's how it works, right shit stains?
If I had influence in the GOP, I would have called for replacing him four years ago.

He has the Midas Touch in reverse. Everything he touches turns to shit.

And everyone he interacts with ends up hiring lots of lawyers to keep themselves out of prison.

Back