Did HC camp darken photos of Obama?

I can't say I'm suprised at the darkening of pictures. I'm still disgusted at how she praised Warmongering McCain and herself while feeding Obama to the wolves. Interestinly enough, that was the big no-no for me.

I don't believe that it was done. It sounds far more like a desperate attempt to make Hillary look bad by somebody else.

I can't say I'm suprised at the darkening of pictures. I'm still disgusted at how she praised Warmongering McCain and herself while feeding Obama to the wolves. Interestinly enough, that was the big no-no for me.

I agree especially in this election with who and what we are up against.

The time photo was darkened to an obviously unrealistic extent... It was obviously meant to be expressionistic. It's not like they were trying to make him look "more black".

Last edited:
I don't believe that it was done. It sounds far more like a desperate attempt to make Hillary look bad by somebody else.
Who cares? Keep saying it and eventually it will be true even if it isn't. This is exactly what I am talking about. Time to go on the offensive. You have no dog in this race so why do you care. Except you do have a dog in this race. You want Hillary to be the nominee just like all conservos cause ultimately she is easier to beat.

The time photo was darkened to an obviously unrealistic extent... It was obviously meant to be expressionistic. It's not like they were trying to make him look "more black".

Kinda like condalizzards red eyes trying to make her look more Neocon ?

"...and Barack Obama gave a big speech in 2002."

I loved that line! :lolup:

Who cares? Keep saying it and eventually it will be true even if it isn't. This is exactly what I am talking about. Time to go on the offensive. You have no dog in this race so why do you care. Except you do have a dog in this race. You want Hillary to be the nominee just like all conservos cause ultimately she is easier to beat.
I simply made an observation, it appears to me as a desperate attempt to make Hillary's camp look bad.

Actually, I want Obama to be the nominee, even though he is harder to beat. Because that is the only way we guarantee no more Clowntoons.

Back