Did HRC set up the Republicans?

Jarod

Contributor
She certainly set up the Democrats by bullying out all the likely competition. Did she get Trump to run and advise him how to get the Repug nomination?

With 13 weeks until the presidential election, the Clinton Foundation, the charity that claims to build unity worldwide between business, citizens and governments, is under investigation by the FBI -- this according to "Clinton Cash" author Peter Schweizer.

"I know that they are investigating the foundation," he said. "I've met with them, but I can't talk about the details of that."

"They've created a model for massive self-enrichment that allows you to go into so-called public service, but get extremely rich at the same time," Schweizer says in the film.

According to The Washington Post, the foundation has raised roughly $2 billion since 2001.

"Peter Schweizer is a Republican operative and friend of the Koch brothers with no credibility whatsoever," Hillary Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin said. "He was widely discredited for making baseless accusations in his debunked 'Clinton Cash' book that even he admitted was not backed up by any evidence."

Schweizer says the FBI is forging ahead with an investigation, and even if there is a smoking gun, he questions what the attorney general or the Justice Department would do.

"Do they want to take on, you know, a very powerful family?" he said.

If Clinton wins the White House, Schweizer says the alleged investigation will quickly wind down.

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/clinton-cash-author-clinton-foundation-under-fbi-investigation

Jarod is under the impression that by voting for The Vagina 'he gonna get sum'.

Well he is so well connected in demalquedacrat circles and writes a blog and everything. I can't believe Crooked Hillary wouldn't let him in on the scam. I could have saved him countless anti Trump posts

That will be Assange's October surprise.

I have long wondered if Trump was not playing this idiot base the right created with a mountain of idiot lies on the right wing radio so he could help kill the current incarnation of the republican party

I have long wondered if Trump was not playing this idiot base the right created with a mountain of idiot lies on the right wing radio so he could help kill the current incarnation of the republican party

lets keep it to facts only, desh. only facts.

Well he is so well connected in demalquedacrat circles and writes a blog and everything. I can't believe Crooked Hillary wouldn't let him in on the scam. I could have saved him countless anti Trump posts
The Vagina didn't put out for her Hubby when she was young with a working uterus so what makes Jarod think she will put out for him when she's dry as dirt?

Back