Did MCCain lie under oath, or yesterday to the American People?

Jarod

Contributor
http://www.newsweek.com/id/114505

A Hole in McCain’s Defense?
An apparent contradiction in his response to lobbyist story.

A sworn deposition that Sen. John McCain gave in a lawsuit more than five years ago appears to contradict one part of a sweeping denial that his campaign issued this week to rebut a New York Times story about his ties to a Washington lobbyist.

Sounds like what the Republicans could not stand about President Clinton... But of corse this is different? How, McCain has an (r) after his name.

A sworn deposition that Sen. John McCain gave in a lawsuit more than five years ago appears to contradict one part of a sweeping denial that his campaign issued this week to rebut a New York Times story about his ties to a Washington lobbyist.

Sounds like what the Republicans could not stand about President Clinton... But of corse this is different? How, McCain has an (r) after his name.

Who says that it is ok?

Oh, so because of this story everyone should vote for Obama and no one should vote for McCain?

So what you are saying is...

I did not mention Obama at all. I just find it funny how many Republicans seem to belive what Clinton did was impeachable.

I did not mention Obama at all. I just find it funny how many Republicans seem to belive what Clinton did was impeachable.

Ok, so then Republicans who don't want to vote for Obama will just not vote.

So the campaign might have gotten it wrong....whats your point?

How the hell did you..............

pass law school...much less the bar counselor...if you did...this was as weak a argument as I have ever seen...no :rolleyes:facts just pure speculation...

So does that mean that all the people that have been bitching about Clinton's impeachment are going to shut up about this?

Because it seems equally hypocritical that you would take issue with McCain but not with Clinton.

So does that mean that all the people that have been bitching about Clinton's impeachment are going to shut up about this?

Because it seems equally hypocritical that you would take issue with McCain but not with Clinton.

A New York Times article v. impeachment. Sure thats comparable.

Back