Did the feds wait too long to lower rates?

evince

Truthmatters
Let’s hear what you have to say about todays jobs growth and the stock markets reaction?

Please engage your brain before you answer

Let’s hear what you have to say about todays jobs growth and the stock markets reaction?

EO 13990 fucked up a whole bunch of things on Day 1 of The Biden Adminstration.

That has more to do with the current economy than the Fed.

The fed isn't the problem, Biden and Harris are:

$1.2 trillion in new regulatory costs tanked the economy.

Biden has piled on the regulations. These are costing every family in the country about $15,000.

Then pile on trillions in borrowing and spending with no return on investment, then toss in $5 trillion + in new taxes--it doesn't matter who's being taxed either, that money comes out of the economy...

Of course the economy is going to tank. The fed is keeping interest rates up to pay for the increased debt Biden / Harris has piled on the economy.

The fed isn't the problem, Biden and Harris are:

$1.2 trillion in new regulatory costs tanked the economy.

Biden has piled on the regulations. These are costing every family in the country about $15,000.

Then pile on trillions in borrowing and spending with no return on investment, then toss in $5 trillion + in new taxes--it doesn't matter who's being taxed either, that money comes out of the economy...

Of course the economy is going to tank. The fed is keeping interest rates up to pay for the increased debt Biden / Harris has piled on the economy.
Dear fucking idiot

The economy has not tanked

What is the world economy doing right now ass bite?

BIDEN created the fastest recovering economy in the WORLD you fact adverse idiot foreign disinformation bot hole

Do answer

Do rate cuts by the fed help regulate the economy?

Yes they do

The proof is endless

You Austrian school of economics idiots k is it’s true

But you cling to the stupidity of the Austrian school failed ideas

WHY?

Because it’s an excuse to deregulate all the corporations so they can rape the American economy

The American people are figuring out your shitty lies

Fuck you very much

Have done it repeatedly for years LOSER

AND HERE IT IS YET AGAIN

REPUBLICAN ECONOMIC IDEAS FAIL EVERY TIME THEY ARE IMPLIMENTED

stop supporting failure idiots
They might have failed for you but they have succeeded VERY nicely for me. I have done very well under republican leadership.

Did the Fed wait too long to lower rates? Yes, but I agree with them doing it. I would rather make sure inflation is dead, even to a wrong extent, than to take a minor chance that it will come back.

trump would not agree with me.

Given the profit taking by investors when you started this thread, I'm sure it looked like the Fed screwed up.

But the market did just that. Investors tried to bully the Fed by taking profits from inflated share prices.

Now that it's a week later, the same investors are grabbing up bargains.

I think the bigger question is
"Are corporations waiting too long to stop raping the consumer?"

Did the Fed wait too long to lower rates? Yes, but I agree with them doing it. I would rather make sure inflation is dead, even to a wrong extent, than to take a minor chance that it will come back.

trump would not agree with me.
I happen to love the high earnings on my cash. The interest rates assure that those who really cannot afford major purchases will wait until they can afford same.

In theory, anyway.

Back