DigitalDave, I had NO IDEA!

jollie

DigitalDave
Sexy Beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollie
What's samatta, desh baby, you CAN'T NAME 3 REAL REASONS TO VOTE FOR HIM, CAN YOU? I didn't think any of you WOULD.

Oh, and "uscitizen", (if you ARE one), a "Negative Truth", in THIS case, is a Truth that shines a NEGATIVE LIGHT on Mr. "Hope and Change, and not much else." So why don't you TRY and NAME 3 REASONS, WHY we should make THIS MAN, with SO Little Expeience, and SO MANY "Negatives" against him, the MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH?
Hmmmmmmmmmm?
DigitalDave:

1) He's a well respected gentleman throughout the world.
2) He looks hot in blue jeans.
3) He will kill more babies, solving the worlds energy problems.

Hey, Digit, do you REALLY think those are GOOD reasons to elect someone President of the United States?

Digitaldave, are you a Pole-Smoker? A Salami-Bandit? A Zucchini-Pirate? A Bone-Smuggler? A Bannana-Gulper? I can ONLY assume you ARE, because of your comment,
"Obama looks hot in blue jeans"

:pke: :BKick:

DigitalDave
Sexy Beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollie
What's samatta, desh baby, you CAN'T NAME 3 REAL REASONS TO VOTE FOR HIM, CAN YOU? I didn't think any of you WOULD.

Oh, and "uscitizen", (if you ARE one), a "Negative Truth", in THIS case, is a Truth that shines a NEGATIVE LIGHT on Mr. "Hope and Change, and not much else." So why don't you TRY and NAME 3 REASONS, WHY we should make THIS MAN, with SO Little Expeience, and SO MANY "Negatives" against him, the MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH?
Hmmmmmmmmmm?
DigitalDave:

1) He's a well respected gentleman throughout the world.
2) He looks hot in blue jeans.
3) He will kill more babies, solving the worlds energy problems.

Hey, Digit, do you REALLY think those are GOOD reasons to elect someone President of the United States?

Digitaldave, are you a Pole-Smoker? A Salami-Bandit? A Zucchini-Pirate? A Bone-Smuggler? A Bannana-Gulper? I can ONLY assume you ARE, because of your comment,
"Obama looks hot in blue jeans"

:pke: :BKick:

Hey, don't be trying to get attention by mentioning my name douche. BTW, are you curious? I only ask because, hey, what's it matter if I am? I certainly have no desire to meet you, I'm sorry. Stop with the PM's asking to meet you in the park at midnight, OK?

I'm sorry, Dave, seriously, that was a little out of character, for me. I'm not homophobic, whatever you do is YOUR business, as long as you do it with Adults. I guess I just think all those stupid names they make up are kinda funny. BTW, Pretty funny, about the PM's, park at midnite, Haahaha!

I'm sorry, Dave, seriously, that was a little out of character, for me. I'm not homophobic, whatever you do is YOUR business, as long as you do it with Adults. I guess I just think all those stupid names they make up are kinda funny. BTW, Pretty funny, about the PM's, park at midnite, Haahaha!

Well, just to let you know, I didn't think they were funny. If you keep it up I will definatly be filing a sexual harassment suit. How do you even know I'm old enough? Ever see that show 'To catch a predator'?

......whatever you do is YOUR business, as long as you do it with Adults. I guess I just think all those stupid names they make up are kinda funny. BTW, Pretty funny, about the PM's, park at midnite, Haahaha!

Translation:

I'm down if you're down

Well, just to let you know, I didn't think they were funny. If you keep it up I will definatly be filing a sexual harassment suit. How do you even know I'm old enough? Ever see that show 'To catch a predator'?

I was on that show, butt, it was all a big misunderstanding, which started when I was innocently making calls to voters for the RNC? I think the Demoncrats set me up, butt, I don’t appreciate you mentioning that here, capisca?

Back