Dimwits like AntiThinker

Truth Detector

Contributor
The definition if irony:

When people of a leftist dimwit ideology start a thread about Republican tyranny, but thread ban Conservatives from responding.

You can't make this kind of loony tune crap up. If you want to have a circle jerk agreeing with each other nodding yes to any dullard claim you want, just title the thread properly: Circle jerk for brain dead leftists only; Brains are not allowed.

What a bunch of phony dimwits leftists can be.

The definition if irony:

When people of a leftist dimwit ideology start a thread about Republican tyranny, but thread ban Conservatives from responding.

You can't make this kind of loony tune crap up. If you want to have a circle jerk agreeing with each other nodding yes to any dullard claim you want, just title the thread properly: Circle jerk for brain dead leftists only; Brains are not allowed.

What a bunch of phony dimwits leftists can be.

That's strange because I'm a CORE Republican (that doesn't exist anymore).

Part of my message was "Tyranny is when you fear Government"

I don't circle jerk with anyone, as far as I know only 1 person likes my posts here because I'm not a party puppet.

"Dictatorship" was my actual point and though you confused it with tyranny I think you learned....something......nvm, I'm not stupid, you didn't learn anything.

"He wants less outsourcing, no unnecessary war and for people to demand their worth in pay! He's Left!"

"He doesn't want Obamacare, wants to cut taxes and has read the Constitution! He's Right!"

Welcome to politics kid. If I say we should drink water you will repeat "don't drink water, he's a lefty" Because this is where we are kid. Basic SHEEPLE.

That's strange because I'm a CORE Republican (that doesn't exist anymore).

Part of my message was "Tyranny is when you fear Government"

I don't circle jerk with anyone, as far as I know only 1 person likes my posts here because I'm not a party puppet.

"Dictatorship" was my actual point and though you confused it with tyranny I think you learned....something......nvm, I'm not stupid, you didn't learn anything.

"He wants less outsourcing, no unnecessary war and for people to demand their worth in pay! He's Left!"

"He doesn't want Obamacare, wants to cut taxes and has read the Constitution! He's Right!"

Welcome to politics kid. If I say we should drink water you will repeat "don't drink water, he's a lefty" Because this is where we are kid. Basic SHEEPLE.

No you're not; you're certifiably retarded. Anyone who creates a thread so they can rant with themselves is about as loopy as I have seen.

Run along shit-for-brains. You are really not worth a fifth of the effort I'm using here.

You're not a dimwit; even dimwits have a few brains. lol

Back