Disaster for republican presidential aspirations

Cypress

Bush to endorse McCain tomorrow.

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are reporting that Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) will head to the White House tomorrow to accept President Bush’s endorsement.

The kiss of death. Of course bush already ensured McCain would not win by stating that a Republican would win in the fall.

what I don't understand is why he is doing this at this point. I could see him possibly doing this to sway the base to his side while still campaigning for the nomination, but now that he has that you think he would start immediately pulling towards the center and trying to grab some of the 70% of Americans that don't like the guy. It's kinda weird.

Maybe they see something we dont.

Bush to endorse McCain tomorrow.

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are reporting that Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) will head to the White House tomorrow to accept President Bush’s endorsement.

He looks like he LOVES how Georgie smells or loves the feel of the hug. This has got to be the gayest republican photo ever other than Craig's mug shot.

63218origmccainbushhug7bb9.jpg
"Why don't you call me anymore Cowboy? I wish I could quit you."

nobody is even going to pay attention to this shit right now.

2 more moths of nuclear hillary versus obama is going to sour voters. right now hes got a free pass to drum up the base with the moderates and dems not even looking.

thank you hillary for thinking of your country and not yourself when the math is practically impossible to overcome.

What is up with Americans and this "I am going to move to canada" BS. You KNOW you are not going to move to Canada. The only americans that EVER moved to canada were subject to orders that were going to move them to Vietnam. THe rest of you will be right here to complain about McCain's second term and the war in the United Islamic Republic (FKA Iran and Iraq)

What is up with Americans and this "I am going to move to canada" BS. You KNOW you are not going to move to Canada. The only americans that EVER moved to canada were subject to orders that were going to move them to Vietnam. THe rest of you will be right here to complain about McCain's second term and the war in the United Islamic Republic (FKA Iran and Iraq)

Actually you don't know that. And to be quite honest I've explored several options that would permit me to move back to France in the last year or so. Just because you'll still be supporting the war machine with your hard earn money in the form of taxes doesn't mean that everyone else subscribes to your form complacentcy.

Actually you don't know that. And to be quite honest I've explored several options that would permit me to move back to France in the last year or so. Just because you'll still be supporting the war machine with your hard earn money in the form of taxes doesn't mean that everyone else subscribes to your form complacentcy.

For real.
And I wasn’t one of those people saying they were going to leave if bush won. But there is only so much I can take, and my circumstances have been steadily changing over the past several years.

It’s certainly a possibility.

Back