disclosure on Palin and the Alaskan state trooper

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Looks like the media again, is gonna burn for not telling truth or disclosure. The real news is out---the state troopper was a bad trooper---real bad.

He tazed his young teen aged step son, he got caught with a beer--in his trooper car, while he was on duty. He threatned the life of Palins father by saying "If Sara comes after me, you will be eating a lead bullet". This story will support Palin as a corruption fighter, not tear her down. Seriously, you would think the gay media would know the truth would come out soon. Sara must be thanking them for their support.

The more the media tries to tear this woman down--the stronger she will become.

PS--Saw McCains acceptance speach. I hate that guy all over again. Those jobs can come back. He is a total azzhole on that issue.

Sounds like your average redneck cop to me.
Tazing teens sounds like a good idea. Kinda hard to get their attention.

Looks like the media again, is gonna burn for not telling truth or disclosure. The real news is out---the state troopper was a bad trooper---real bad.

He tazed his young teen aged step son, he got caught with a beer--in his trooper car, while he was on duty. He threatned the life of Palins father by saying "If Sara comes after me, you will be eating a lead bullet". This story will support Palin as a corruption fighter, not tear her down. Seriously, you would think the gay media would know the truth would come out soon. Sara must be thanking them for their support.

The more the media tries to tear this woman down--the stronger she will become.

PS--Saw McCains acceptance speach. I hate that guy all over again. Those jobs can come back. He is a total azzhole on that issue.

Waaaaaaaa...... she shouldnt have married him in the first place! so its at least 1/2 her fault....

CK

I can't say I am ready to blame her for abusing her power to fire Wooten. If he was abusive to someone in my family I might have done the same thing. But her firing of Monegan is more troubling.

TheMajority is an individualist except when it comes to things that have personally affected him like trade. He is the classic selfish conservative.

Back