Disease X and the Zombie "Viruses" | Mike Stone

Scott

Verified User
Some here know that I've stopped believing that most if not all biological viruses are real. If you'd like to see my prior discussions on that, I recommend the following threads:

Settling the Biological Virus Debate | justplainpolitics.com

The "Virus" Concept | justplainpolitics.com

I know that the idea that most if not all viruses aren't real isn't exactly a popular one. It took me a year of extensive reading to become persuaded of it myself. I have found that people are more amenable with the idea that the Covid virus may not be real, or at the very least greatly exagerated. The article that I'll be quoting is more focused on alleged viruses that are 'up and coming'. Let's see if this generates a bit of productive discussion. Quoting from the introduction as well as the conclusion...

Ready and waiting to take the world stage by storm.

Mike Stone

October 20, 2023

Are you getting bored of listening to the exact same song and dance numbers over and over again? Are the old “viral” bands just not doing it for you anymore? Are you looking for something new and mysterious to come along in order to spice things up a bit and reignite the dwindling levels of fear? If so, then you are in luck as there is a brand new “viral” sensation headed your way!

Introducing Disease X!

Disease X: A hidden but inevitable creeping danger

“An old adage says, “Prevention is better than cure.” Nothing exemplifies this idea better than “Disease X.” According to the World Health Organization (WHO), “Disease X represents the knowledge that a serious international epidemic could be caused by a pathogen currently unknown to cause human disease.”1

Richard Hatchett, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), said about Disease X, “It might sound like science fiction, but Disease X is something we must prepare for.”2 In a list of diseases that the WHO considers high priority in terms of research and development, Disease X occupies a spot among diseases such as Ebola, Zika, and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).1 Unexpected outbreaks of infectious disease (Disease X) have repeatedly rocked the medical confidence and have taken the medical world by surprise.3

Some experts have even commented that COVID-19, caused by severe acute respiratory coronavirus virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), met the standards to be considered the first Disease X,4 while some authors have called Zika a Disease X.5 However, one unfortunate possibility is that COVID-19 and other recent pandemics might have been milder versions of what will eventually be the most prominent Disease X.

Disease X is supposed to be caused by a “pathogen X.” Such a pathogen is expected to be a zoonosis, most likely an RNA virus, emerging from an area where the right mix of risk factors highly promotes the risk for sustained transmission.6​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8367867/

As can be seen, no one currently knows what Disease X truly is, and even though it is admitted that the emergence of Disease X sounds like science fiction, we must prepare for the arrival of this superstar on the world stage. When that will be, no one quite yet knows for sure. But rest assured, this disease, attributed to the unknown Pathogen X, will be the next big thing, and you better be prepared for this upcoming surefire rock legend that is primed to take the world by storm.

“Experts” are already calling for 50 million fans to succumb to the hard-hitting monster jams and powerful ballads of this enigmatic virtuoso. Not since the times of the breakout stardom of the Spanish Flu will the world have seen such a furious fan frenzy. In order to prepare for the eventual hysteria over the arrival of Disease X, plans are in place for mass vaccination drives so that fans are primed for the amazing tunes coming their way.

Disease X Could Bring Next Pandemic, Kill 50 Million People, Says Expert | ndtv.com

[snip]

Once Disease X graces us with its presence, claiming the fans that it was geared towards, it will eventually fall out of favor. Like “Covid” before it, the “new” Disease X will fade into the background in order to be replaced by the next big thing to take up the mantle. This cycle will continue, producing recycled versions of the greatest hits, pretending that it is offering something new when, in reality, we have heard this exact same song many times before.

Full article:

Some here know that I've stopped believing that most if not all biological viruses are real. If you'd like to see my prior discussions on that, I recommend the following threads:

Settling the Biological Virus Debate | justplainpolitics.com

The "Virus" Concept | justplainpolitics.com

I know that the idea that most if not all viruses aren't real isn't exactly a popular one. It took me a year of extensive reading to become persuaded of it myself. I have found that people are more amenable with the idea that the Covid virus may not be real, or at the very least greatly exagerated. The article that I'll be quoting is more focused on alleged viruses that are 'up and coming'. Let's see if this generates a bit of productive discussion. Quoting from the introduction as well as the conclusion...

Ready and waiting to take the world stage by storm.

Mike Stone

October 20, 2023

Are you getting bored of listening to the exact same song and dance numbers over and over again? Are the old “viral” bands just not doing it for you anymore? Are you looking for something new and mysterious to come along in order to spice things up a bit and reignite the dwindling levels of fear? If so, then you are in luck as there is a brand new “viral” sensation headed your way!

Introducing Disease X!

Disease X: A hidden but inevitable creeping danger

“An old adage says, “Prevention is better than cure.” Nothing exemplifies this idea better than “Disease X.” According to the World Health Organization (WHO), “Disease X represents the knowledge that a serious international epidemic could be caused by a pathogen currently unknown to cause human disease.”1

Richard Hatchett, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), said about Disease X, “It might sound like science fiction, but Disease X is something we must prepare for.”2 In a list of diseases that the WHO considers high priority in terms of research and development, Disease X occupies a spot among diseases such as Ebola, Zika, and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).1 Unexpected outbreaks of infectious disease (Disease X) have repeatedly rocked the medical confidence and have taken the medical world by surprise.3

Some experts have even commented that COVID-19, caused by severe acute respiratory coronavirus virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), met the standards to be considered the first Disease X,4 while some authors have called Zika a Disease X.5 However, one unfortunate possibility is that COVID-19 and other recent pandemics might have been milder versions of what will eventually be the most prominent Disease X.

Disease X is supposed to be caused by a “pathogen X.” Such a pathogen is expected to be a zoonosis, most likely an RNA virus, emerging from an area where the right mix of risk factors highly promotes the risk for sustained transmission.6​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8367867/

As can be seen, no one currently knows what Disease X truly is, and even though it is admitted that the emergence of Disease X sounds like science fiction, we must prepare for the arrival of this superstar on the world stage. When that will be, no one quite yet knows for sure. But rest assured, this disease, attributed to the unknown Pathogen X, will be the next big thing, and you better be prepared for this upcoming surefire rock legend that is primed to take the world by storm.

“Experts” are already calling for 50 million fans to succumb to the hard-hitting monster jams and powerful ballads of this enigmatic virtuoso. Not since the times of the breakout stardom of the Spanish Flu will the world have seen such a furious fan frenzy. In order to prepare for the eventual hysteria over the arrival of Disease X, plans are in place for mass vaccination drives so that fans are primed for the amazing tunes coming their way.

Disease X Could Bring Next Pandemic, Kill 50 Million People, Says Expert | ndtv.com

[snip]

Once Disease X graces us with its presence, claiming the fans that it was geared towards, it will eventually fall out of favor. Like “Covid” before it, the “new” Disease X will fade into the background in order to be replaced by the next big thing to take up the mantle. This cycle will continue, producing recycled versions of the greatest hits, pretending that it is offering something new when, in reality, we have heard this exact same song many times before.

Full article:

Well you may be right. I dont think it's a giant leap in logic to suggest covid was a trial run not in the area of viruses per se but in how people are likely to respond to govt mandates. I think they learned that a significant number of people will roll over and surrender every last right they have in exchange for "safety".

So TS, give me the one minute summary on your view on things like the common cold spread in grade schools and all the running noses?

This is a curiosity question and not any judgement (yet).

So TS, give me the one minute summary on your view on things like the common cold spread in grade schools and all the running noses?

This is a curiosity question and not any judgement (yet).

If it were easy to summarize these things, I think the debate would have been over long ago. In the "Settling the Biological Virus Debate" thread that I referenced in the opening post, I do get into it somewhere. It's a very long thread though, and I certainly wouldn't expect you to go looking for it (that would be what I would call "asking your opponent to do your homework for you"), so I did a bit of looking. After looking at the first few pages of the thread, I found a post I made that references the Spanish Flu. Not quite the same, but similar. Perhaps we could start there? Here's what I wrote in Post #73 of that thread:

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the Spanish flu. Conventional wisdom is that it was caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu

There is, however, an alternative theory that I believe accounts for much if not all of this pandemic, as well as flu pandemics both before and after it- the rise of human produced electromagnetic discharges, whether from electricity or radio waves. The 1918 pandemic followed the rise of the use radio closely. I first learned of this theory from a book called The Invisible Rainbow. There are articles on this, one of which is here, which adds another twist, namely that vaccines played a part in its deadliness:

The 1918 “Spanish Flu”: Only The Vaccinated Died | birthofanewearthblog.com

Update:

I also found a link to a book that I bought that I think is quite good when it comes to viruses in general in post 78 of that thread:

Virus Mania: Corona/COVID-19, Measles, Swine Flu, Cervical Cancer, Avian Flu, SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio, Spanish Flu. How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense | Amazon.com

Last edited:
Back