Disgraceful’: Donald Trump Ridiculed for Signing American Flag During September 11 Anniversary:

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

The clip has accumulated almost a million views since it was posted on September 12, 2024, the day after the former president attended a commemoration of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City. The post implied the footage was taken during the anniversary of September 11, although Newsweek was unable to verify when the video was filmed.

According to section 8 of the U.S Flag Code, “The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.” Trump have denied any wrong doing.

Sure I would rather Trump was pulling out the Sharpie to sign naked breasts, but I cant get worked up over this.

Sure I would rather Trump was pulling out the Sharpie to sign naked breasts, but I cant get worked up over this.
trump does not like shaking hands, and refuses to hold a baby, but he really wants to sign a naked breast, and desecrate an American Flag. I have said it before, and I will say it again, no gravitas.

Back