Dishonesty/Manipulation isn't just a "leftist" thing......

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
Turning Point USA (TPUSA), aka Charlie Kirk's special project, just engaged in some manipulative bullshit recently (probably funded by a hidden interest of some sort), with an assist from Richard "People's Pundit" Baris.

At "The People's Convention", a recent TPUSA event held in Detroit, a straw poll of the roughly 1,600 attendees was taken, and both Kirk and Baris are pushing the results of it (that JD Vance won it running away). However, it was quickly discovered that the straw poll was limited to only four specific VP options. JD Vance, Marco Rubio, Tim Scott, and Doug Burgum. With those names, it seems like a self-fulfilling result, eh?

When pressed about "why only four candidates", Kirk has remained silent and Baris has been evasive, referencing cherry picked "media reports" that claim those people are "Trump's final four" who are still "in the running for VP". However, there are lots of other media articles that throw around all sorts of different names, including Ben Carson, Byron Donalds, Ron DeSantis, Kristi Noem, etc etc etc... so why were only those four particular names used? What is the agenda of TPUSA (Kirk) and, by extension, Richard Baris?

Also of note is the fact that Charlie Kirk publicly wrote an article just shortly before this event occurred re: why JD Vance was the best choice for VP. Seems interesting that Kirk writes this, then holds an event in which a "straw poll" was taken which pits JD Vance against three rather sketchy losers so that JD Vance, Charlie Kirk's "choice candidate", would obviously win the "straw poll", which then manipulates people into believing that JD Vance is "the most popular VP choice" among "The People", and, well, people naturally want to be a part of "the winning team".

WHY is JD Vance all of a sudden being pushed soooooo hard for Trump's VP position, and not only hard, but also in a very manipulative manner?? Why is leftist media also pushing the idea that they'd most fear JD Vance teaming up with Trump? This all just smells funny.

All I can say as a result is that Charlie Kirk is an absolute CONservative Inc. slimeball, Richard Baris's reputation of standing against manipulative polling is now tarnished due to his (seemingly) willingly participation in this manipulative polling effort, and as much as I've really liked what JD Vance has done as a Senator, I can now no longer fully trust him if there's (likely) some sort of 'hidden interest' financially backing him for the VP position in such a manipulative manner, especially with learning about how JD and Vivek were roommates in college and how JD was a rabid anti-Trumper at first (Source: video from early-on in Trump's 2016 run of Vance speaking very negatively about Trump). Of course, people can change their views/opinions over time, but putting it all together, it all "smells fishy" to me... like a "Pence 2.0 attempt" is underway.

I remain suspicious.

Back