Division II Basketball

Congrats to your college, Threedee.

NCAA post here. Just saw where OKlahoma University made the tournament. Don’t think they deserve it at all the way they ended the season. Was expecting them to be in the NIT... That’s probably where they should be.

http://smusaints.com/news/2018/3/9/...-pomona-in-first-ncaa-tournament-victory.aspx

My alma mater made its first ever appearance in the Div II NCAAM basketball tournament today, and got its first win over Cal Poly Pomona. Probably won't last long, since Western Oregon easily beat them in the conference championship, but, it's a start!!

:woot:
My alma matter was a Div II basketball team when I attended and we were a perenial contender for the Div II National Championship (which is pretty much like kissing your sister) and won it several times. Then about 20 years ago we went Div I in the Horizon league. Since then we've made it to the big dance twice. in 2008 and this year. Both times we were unceremoniously defeated in the first round.

My alma matter was a Div II basketball team when I attended and we were a perenial contender for the Div II National Championship (which is pretty much like kissing your sister) and won it several times. Then about 20 years ago we went Div I in the Horizon league. Since then we've made it to the big dance twice. in 2008 and this year. Both times we were unceremoniously defeated in the first round.

As anticipated, they lost to Western Oregon, ending their run. They also lost to WO in league play and in the GNAC championship, so, that blows.

Back