Dixie did have a point

uscitizen

Villified User
However partisan it might have been here, as the election approaches the bunker mentalities are setting in and the closet doors are wide open.
Minds will not change.
Myself included. I cannot bring myself to vote in any way which will allow the bush style republicans to win.

I am going to go cold turkey and drop from here for a while.
Enjoy life and good luck to all. Except the Bush style Republicans of course, they can all die a horrible painful death ;)

I will likely be back after a while.

as the election approaches the bunker mentalities are setting in and the closet doors are wide open.

You sure about that? Everytime someone puts up an election poll, I never see a Con with the balls to mark their pick for McCain.

Even though you know they are praying for a McCain win.

as the election approaches the bunker mentalities are setting in and the closet doors are wide open.

You sure about that? Everytime someone puts up an election poll, I never see a Con with the balls to mark their pick for McCain.

Even though you know they are praying for a McCain win.

Have you noticed how pinheads stopped posting the latest tracking polls and started doing their own 'internal' polls? I think it's because Obama has dropped like a rock as McCain has made up a 9-point deficit in just a few months. The candidates are now in a dead heat. Suddenly, the non-stop clamor over the latest poll numbers, has ceased completely. So while "Cons" might not have the balls to answer here, they certainly seem to have the balls to answer Rasmussen.

I can probably find five threads where he has done this before. He takes breaks. He'll be back.

Have you noticed how pinheads stopped posting the latest tracking polls and started doing their own 'internal' polls? I think it's because Obama has dropped like a rock as McCain has made up a 9-point deficit in just a few months. The candidates are now in a dead heat. Suddenly, the non-stop clamor over the latest poll numbers, has ceased completely. So while "Cons" might not have the balls to answer here, they certainly seem to have the balls to answer Rasmussen.

Here's the latest from Gallup:

080805DailyUpdateGraph1_hjplmbd.gif

Things are just about where they were in mid-July.

Here's the latest from Gallup:

080805DailyUpdateGraph1_hjplmbd.gif

Things are just about where they were in mid-July.

well your poll seems to be from August 3rd, and is a 3-day rolling average, so the data is about a week old.... here is one from today....

Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Email a Friend Email to a Friend
Advertisement

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows the race for the White House is tied once again-- Barack Obama and John McCain each attract 44% of the vote. However, when "leaners" are included, it’s McCain 47% and Obama 46%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ial_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

well your poll seems to be from August 3rd, and is a 3-day rolling average, so the data is about a week old.... here is one from today....

url]

Wow - 2 whole days ago. What a big difference in an election that is 3 months away.

Dixie, you're a hoot; polls are meaningless, until there is one showing your party with a 1 point lead; then, it's all definitive & you cling to it like a life preserver...

Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Email a Friend Email to a Friend
Advertisement

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows the race for the White House is tied once again-- Barack Obama and John McCain each attract 44% of the vote. However, when "leaners" are included, it’s McCain 47% and Obama 46%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ial_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Actually, the polling data I posted is current, was released today and includes through yesterday, August 4, which is clear from the data point to the right of August 3, 2008 on the graph up there.

Back