Dixie's opinion on Jews, Democrats, and Al Qaeda

"Democrats want Al Qaeda to win because they're afraid to "pick up a gun" and kill the Jews themselves?" - Dixie

Well, I would like to feign surprise but...

That's exactly what I am beginning to believe. You want alQaeda (or Iran, same difference) to take out the Jews, so we won't have a need to defend them anymore, and you can all sit around on your whiny liberal asses, talking about how it's such a shame about the poor little Jews, wish we could've done more to help. Incidentally, this quote was pulled from a thread in which Waterhead informed us that Palin... oh, by the way, is a JEWWW!

That's exactly what I am beginning to believe. You want alQaeda (or Iran, same difference) to take out the Jews, so we won't have a need to defend them anymore, and you can all sit around on your whiny liberal asses, talking about how it's such a shame about the poor little Jews, wish we could've done more to help. Incidentally, this quote was pulled from a thread in which Waterhead informed us that Palin... oh, by the way, is a JEWWW!
We should not have to defend them at all. They are the most advanced fighting force in all of the middle east. They have weapons systems on par with the US. They have a first rate military and they have NO strategic value to the US anymore. They are big country now, sixty years old and everything. Good luck to em, and don't forget to write.

We should not have to defend them at all. They are the most advanced fighting force in all of the middle east. They have weapons systems on par with the US. They have a first rate military and they have NO strategic value to the US anymore. They are big country now, sixty years old and everything. Good luck to em, and don't forget to write.

Bingo. We don't need to be sending our young to die for this country that can very well stand on its own two feet.

Himiny.

How do you think they became one of the most advanced fighting forces in the world?

How do you think they became one of the most advanced fighting forces in the world?
They are NOT the most advanced fighting force in the World. In the Middle East yes. They got that way because we coddled them the whole way. But they had strategic value then, they don't now. Many people in the Republican party believe we have to support Israel for relgious end times reasons. Not a reason to risk the lives of our sons and daughters. If Israel cannot bring itself to the "end times" with the "help of god" then they are not supposed to. It is time to cut the cord and let Israel survive on her own.

They are NOT the most advanced fighting force in the World. In the Middle East yes. They got that way because we coddled them the whole way. But they had strategic value then, they don't now. Many people in the Republican party believe we have to support Israel for relgious end times reasons. Not a reason to risk the lives of our sons and daughters. If Israel cannot bring itself to the "end times" with the "help of god" then they are not supposed to. It is time to cut the cord and let Israel survive on her own.
Actually, I read back in 2004 that they have the world's highest military morale and are the second best trained military after the US. If that's true, then they are truly a fighting force, and it would also make a great deal of sense to stop funding them since they have a good enoug economy to fund themselves. The per capita income and education level of Israeli Jews speaks for itself there...

I'm not disagreeing with you. I actually agree with you to an extent.

I am, however, disagreeing with Dixie's racist comment "Little Jews".

Actually, I read back in 2004 that they have the world's highest military morale and are the second best trained military after the US. If that's true, then they are truly a fighting force, and it would also make a great deal of sense to stop funding them since they have a good enoug economy to fund themselves. The per capita income and education level of Israeli Jews speaks for itself there...

can you give me the source on this?

€ r ı π ∂;509533 said:
can you give me the source on this?

I heard it cited several years ago. I'm not sure where to look, but here is a link to an abstract of an article in Journal of Applied Psychology that researched the Israeli Army morale using 5 sets of criteria. Not sure what the results were, but I will eventually look up the article on my college research database when I feel like it...

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/119489093/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

If Israel was the second best trained military in the recent past, its quite likely that that China and/or Russia have since passed them up as they move aggressively forward in their expansive military postures.

Back