Dixie's opinions on US soldiers deaths in Iraq

What's the matter, do you FEAR giving the context because you LOATHE me? lol

The statement I made in another thread... There have been more gang-related deaths in Illinois (Obama Country) between Memorial Day and Labor Day, than troop deaths in Iraq for the same period, thanks to his brilliant 'community organization' skills.

To which, Waterhead responded:
The recent rash of violence? Murders have been DOWN. Dixie is trying to make it look like they have been up so he can justify his idiocy.

To which I replied: LOL... Kinda like you guys with the deaths in Iraq, huh?

Now, we can see, context is everything, isn't it? Dishonest fucks like F&L want to paint a dishonest picture, because they are too cowardly to fight fairly.

Go to hell fucktard, and stop spreading lies about people.

Dixie made fun of the civilian casualties once, because they didn't have the "good sense" to find appropriate shelter during "shock & awe." They were too stupid to care about.

Wait a minute!!!
dixie you graduated from BAMA?
And your saying murders are happening in Ill because of Obama.
Ring, Ring BAMA called they want their general studies diploma back.

Wait a minute!!!
dixie you graduated from BAMA?
And your saying murders are happening in Ill because of Obama.
Ring, Ring BAMA called they want their general studies diploma back.

LMAO... The Retard ward called, and you are overdue for your retard meds!

Please don't twist the facts I stated into something I never said. That is called LYING, and it isn't very becoming. Murders are happening in Illinois because gang members are killing people. Why, I have no clue! Maybe it's because the police are hamstrung by all the 'civil rights' legislation supported by Obama, when he was in the State House of Representatives? Maybe it's because they can't be given the death penalty and have to give a video confession to be convicted? Maybe they just miss Obama's "community organization" skills? I really don't know WHY they are killing each other, but people are dying in Illinois at a faster rate than US soldiers in Iraq, between Memorial Day and Labor Day, that is just a fact.

LMAO... The Retard ward called, and you are overdue for your retard meds!

Please don't twist the facts I stated into something I never said. That is called LYING, and it isn't very becoming. Murders are happening in Illinois because gang members are killing people. Why, I have no clue! Maybe it's because the police are hamstrung by all the 'civil rights' legislation supported by Obama, when he was in the State House of Representatives? Maybe it's because they can't be given the death penalty and have to give a video confession to be convicted? Maybe they just miss Obama's "community organization" skills? I really don't know WHY they are killing each other, but people are dying in Illinois at a faster rate than US soldiers in Iraq, between Memorial Day and Labor Day, that is just a fact.

They are not dying at a faster rate. 123/2.8 million in Chicago is way less than 65/130 to 200 thousand soldiers in Iraq.

Yes it is but the difference between 2.8 million and the number of soldiers in Iraq is far greater. It's idiotic to draw a comparison based on the deaths alone without any relation to the populations involved. That is only the beginning of the problems in the comparison.

Yes it is but the difference between 2.8 million and the number of soldiers in Iraq is far greater. It's idiotic to draw a comparison based on the deaths alone without any relation to the populations involved. That is only the beginning of the problems in the comparison.

Oh, there are lots and lots of differences in the two... one is a war zone, and the other is where they are establishing democracy for the first time in history. One is an abysmal example of policy failure, and the other is an example of how the troop surge Obama protested, is now working. One is an utter quagmire of death and destruction, the other has an occasional IED explosion from a terrorist. Yep... lot's of differences in the two, but one startling factoid... More people have been murdered in the "community" Obama "organized" than US Troops in Iraq, between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Yep... lot's of differences in the two, but one startling factoid... More people have been murdered in the "community" Obama "organized" than US Troops in Iraq, between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

There were more murder victims among the entire population of Chicago than among a specific population (i.e., American soldiers) in Iraq. And that is not very startling considering the huge differences in these two populations.

Last edited:
Back