DJT total value as of 3 o'clock today

djt is bouncing around between $45 and $50. It recently had to restate earning to worse, and their earnings report numbers appear cherry picked at best. Even with that, they have no known to profitability, or even survival. Sooner or later, a lot of the people given stock will want to sell them, which means a sudden drop in price.

Those that believe in trump say he will fix all this through his magic. If you believe that, then this is a great investment, and you should definitely invest everything you can into this.

If you believe trump is a barely conscience scam artist, run away from this investment as fast as you can.

djt is bouncing around between $45 and $50. It recently had to restate earning to worse, and their earnings report numbers appear cherry picked at best. Even with that, they have no known to profitability, or even survival. Sooner or later, a lot of the people given stock will want to sell them, which means a sudden drop in price.

Those that believe in trump say he will fix all this through his magic. If you believe that, then this is a great investment, and you should definitely invest everything you can into this.

If you believe trump is a barely conscience scam artist, run away from this investment as fast as you can.
Horse mierda, Walter.

Your jealousy is stunning.

Poor Walter.

Horse mierda, Walter.

Your jealousy is stunning.

Poor Walter.
I just do not see a path to profitability, and worse yet, a huge amount of the compensation was through stocks, which will be sold. They can sell more stock to try to raise money to keep going, but that will just dilute their real value further. And let's face it their real value is a negative number right now.

If you see things differently, you should invest in djt. It is a free country, where you are free to invest as you see best. It is one of the things that make America great. If you are right, and I am wrong, you might make quite a bit of money.

I could have bought Bitcoins at less than a dollar at several points in my life. They are now $70k. Had I done it right, I could easily be a billionaire. Maybe this is a similar situation.

I just do not see it.

I just do not see a path to profitability, and worse yet, a huge amount of the compensation was through stocks, which will be sold. They can sell more stock to try to raise money to keep going, but that will just dilute their real value further. And let's face it their real value is a negative number right now.

If you see things differently, you should invest in djt. It is a free country, where you are free to invest as you see best. It is one of the things that make America great. If you are right, and I am wrong, you might make quite a bit of money.

I could have bought Bitcoins at less than a dollar at several points in my life. They are now $70k. Had I done it right, I could easily be a billionaire. Maybe this is a similar situation.

I just do not see it.
You appear to have a problem with Trump's wealth.

A bit...a great deal of jealousy, Walter.

Why do you have a problem with Trump's wealth and try to deny that he is wealthy, Walter?

Donald Trump/Net worth
7.4 billion USD
Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $7.7 billion as of May 2024

I have no problem with your wealth. If you can become wealthy by investing with trump, good for you. I just do not believe you can.

Here is a fact: trump has had more in debt forgiveness/default than he has in net worth. So is it his wealth, or just other people's wealth that he refused to return? But if you want to give him your wealth, that is your right.

Earl has still not been able to define a path to profitability, or even survival, for djt. Maybe he sees one and just is not telling the rest of us to save the opportunity for himself ;)

I have no problem with your wealth. If you can become wealthy by investing with trump, good for you. I just do not believe you can.

Here is a fact: trump has had more in debt forgiveness/default than he has in net worth. So is it his wealth, or just other people's wealth that he refused to return? But if you want to give him your wealth, that is your right.

Earl has still not been able to define a path to profitability, or even survival, for djt. Maybe he sees one and just is not telling the rest of us to save the opportunity for himself ;)
You aren't too bright, Walter and we now see that you are a hater.

Have a middle school student read and explain this to you.

A bit...a great deal of jealousy, Walter.

Why do you have a problem with Trump's wealth and try to deny that he is wealthy, Walter?

Donald Trump/Net worth
7.4 billion USD
Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $7.7 billion as of May 2024

Walter, do you believe that people who invest in a company are doing it to make the owner wealthy?

Really, Walter?

Poor, poor Walter.

You aren't too bright, Walter
Why should I care what you think of me? This is a serious question. Does your judgement of my investing ability take even one penny out of my Roth?

Here is another question: has trump ever made anyone else wealthy? Has anyone ever become wealthy by investing in trump?

Maybe djt will break this trend. Or maybe it will be another take the money and run moment for trump.

Why should I care what you think of me? This is a serious question. Does your judgement of my investing ability take even one penny out of my Roth?

Here is another question: has trump ever made anyone else wealthy? Has anyone ever become wealthy by investing in trump?

Maybe djt will break this trend. Or maybe it will be another take the money and run moment for trump.
Walter, you aren’t too bright and you are filled with hate for those who are brighter than you are.

Why are you filled with hatred and envy for those who got a good education, worked hard and became wealthy?

That’s unattractive, Walter…do better.

Walter, you aren’t too bright and you are filled with hate for those who are brighter than you are.

Why are you filled with hatred and envy for those who got a good education, worked hard and became wealthy?

That’s unattractive, Walter…do better.
Earl does not sound like a winner. I have done very well at accruing wealth and education, and do not whine like Earl does.

Back