DNC compliance manager says Kamala is "weirdly unpopular," won't win in 2024

ziggy

Verified User
A new undercover video released by the O’Keefe Media Group on Tuesday revealed Democratic National Committee and Kamala Harris Campaign Compliance Manager Joyce DeCerce saying that Harris will not "win this year," adding that she’s "weirdly unpopular."

"I like Kamala Harris, but I don’t think she’d win this year," DeCerce said. When asked to explain why, DeCerce said, "She’s weirdly unpopular. I think a lot of that is racism and misogyny. And the Vice President is so easy to attack, right? She doesn’t have any accomplishments to speak of, because she’s vice president. She doesn’t make laws."

DeCerce continued, "Her job is to become president if Joe Biden dies. And a lot of the time, the vice president, whoever they are, gets sent to do the hard stuff." James O’Keefe said that the undercover journalist met with DeCerce on the dating app Bumble, with the two meeting up on several occasions.

O'Keefe constantly get caught manipulating video and lying. You'd have to be real moron to believe this crap.

Back