DNC protesters dump water on Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera as crowd chants ‘Shame!’

Bill

Malarkeyville
During a contentious interview with protesters outside the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Fox News commentator Geraldo Rivera got doused with water(VIDEO).:awesome::rofl2:

The Daily Beast’s Andrew Desiderio posted a video clip of the incident on Tuesday afternoon.

The former talk show host was hustled away by his bodyguards as the crowd chanted “Shame! Shame! Shame!”

Rivera has tangled with demonstrators before while reporting live from racially charged protests.

The longtime Fox News contributor spoke out against former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson‘s sexual harassment suit earlier this month.

Prior to Ailes’ resignation, Rivera wrote on Twitter, “Don’t believe the crap about #RogerAiles. Only ones talking dirt are those who hate #FoxNews & want to hurt network that’s kicking their ass.”

Bizarrely, Rivera attempted to defend Ailes from accusations of sexual harassment by comparing him to the bear that mauled Leonardo diCaprio’s character in the film The Revenant.

“I’ve known him 40 years. He’s about as flirty as the grizzly in #TheRevenant. I stand with Roger Ailes,” he tweeted.

Watch the video, embedded below:

During a contentious interview with protesters outside the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Fox News commentator Geraldo Rivera got doused with water(VIDEO).:awesome::rofl2:

The Daily Beast’s Andrew Desiderio posted a video clip of the incident on Tuesday afternoon.

The former talk show host was hustled away by his bodyguards as the crowd chanted “Shame! Shame! Shame!”

Rivera has tangled with demonstrators before while reporting live from racially charged protests.

The longtime Fox News contributor spoke out against former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson‘s sexual harassment suit earlier this month.

Prior to Ailes’ resignation, Rivera wrote on Twitter, “Don’t believe the crap about #RogerAiles. Only ones talking dirt are those who hate #FoxNews & want to hurt network that’s kicking their ass.”

Bizarrely, Rivera attempted to defend Ailes from accusations of sexual harassment by comparing him to the bear that mauled Leonardo diCaprio’s character in the film The Revenant.

“I’ve known him 40 years. He’s about as flirty as the grizzly in #TheRevenant. I stand with Roger Ailes,” he tweeted.

Watch the video, embedded below:
Ailes mauls women, Geraldo is right!!!!!!!

glad they dumped water on him, but he probably owes Ailes for his career, who else would employ him?

Back