DNC targets Trump campaign rally with ‘convicted white-collar crook’ billboard

Hume

Verified User
The ad, paid for by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), is the latest indication that the party is ready to become more aggressive in capitalising on last month’s guilty verdict in New York.

“Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy,” says the billboard, which will be displayed in Las Vegas, where Trump is due to speak on Sunday. “Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind.”

Sad that the Democrats have NOTHING to run on but hatred for Trump.

Negative campaigning works best on those predisposed to have Leftist opinions. For more centrist and conservative voters negative campaigning generally had little or an adverse (that is they are turned against the user) effect on their opinion and voting.

Sad that the Democrats have NOTHING to run on but hatred for Trump.

Negative campaigning works best on those predisposed to have Leftist opinions. For more centrist and conservative voters negative campaigning generally had little or an adverse (that is they are turned against the user) effect on their opinion and voting.
Trump is a convicted felon. Not interesting to debate you if you deny reality.

Trump is a convicted felon. Not interesting to debate you if you deny reality.
I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is that making that your top campaign issue, like Biden is, will backfire entirely. Biden is preaching to the choir. That is, he's not going to get more support by berating Trump with negative campaigning.

I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is that making that your top campaign issue, like Biden is, will backfire entirely. Biden is preaching to the choir. That is, he's not going to get more support by berating Trump with negative campaigning.
Who hasn't been convicted of 34 felonies! He's just like us!

Who hasn't been convicted of 34 felonies! He's just like us!
See, you can't help yourself. You make the coming presidential election a referendum on Trump when it's actually a referendum on Biden. By arguing that Trump is evil without ever showing why Biden is acceptable won't fly outside the Left politically. So, keep telling us that Trump has 34 felony convictions and such and it won't buy a nickel's worth of coffee at a Seattle Starbucks. That is, Biden won't win in 2024 by making Trump the issue.

See, you can't help yourself. You make the coming presidential election a referendum on Trump when it's actually a referendum on Biden. By arguing that Trump is evil without ever showing why Biden is acceptable won't fly outside the Left politically. So, keep telling us that Trump has 34 felony convictions and such and it won't buy a nickel's worth of coffee at a Seattle Starbucks. That is, Biden won't win in 2024 by making Trump the issue.
I said nothing about Trump being evil.

I said nothing about Trump being evil.
Oh, come on! Be honest here. That is what you think, whether you outright say it or not.

I think Biden is a lot of negatives, but he's not evil. He's stupid, mendacious, and pandering, but not evil. You think Trump is EVIL.

evil​

1 of 3

adjective

ˈē-vəl
British often and US sometimes ˈē-(ˌ)vil

eviler or eviller; evilest or evillest
Synonyms of evil
1 a : morally reprehensible : SINFUL, WICKED
an evil impulse

b: arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct
a person of evil reputation

2 a archaic : INFERIOR

b: causing discomfort or repulsion : OFFENSIVE
an evil odor

c: DISAGREEABLE
woke late and in an evil temper

3 a: causing harm : PERNICIOUS
the evil institution of slavery

b: marked by misfortune : UNLUCKY

e·vil
[ˈēv(ə)l]
adjective
  1. profoundly immoral and wicked

Oh, come on! Be honest here. That is what you think, whether you outright say it or not.

I think Biden is a lot of negatives, but he's not evil. He's stupid, mendacious, and pandering, but not evil. You think Trump is EVIL.

evil​

1 of 3

adjective

ˈē-vəl
British often and US sometimes ˈē-(ˌ)vil

eviler or eviller; evilest or evillest
Synonyms of evil
1 a : morally reprehensible : SINFUL, WICKED
an evil impulse

b: arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct
a person of evil reputation

2 a archaic : INFERIOR
b: causing discomfort or repulsion : OFFENSIVE
an evil odor

c: DISAGREEABLE
woke late and in an evil temper

3 a: causing harm : PERNICIOUS
the evil institution of slavery

b: marked by misfortune : UNLUCKY

e·vil
[ˈēv(ə)l]
adjective
  1. profoundly immoral and wicked
Didn't read that stuff. I did not say Trump is evil.

Didn't read that stuff. I did not say Trump is evil.
17mdrk.jpg

Back