Do canidates or the campaigns ever come on cites like this.

I believe that R. Limbaugh has people that do. Adam comes around and he is high up in R. Paul's campaign. I wonder about that too sometimes.

Thus far, we have learned that if you are a man and you don't like Hillary, we can just call you a sexist pig and get away with it.

same as many/most republicans will vote for whichever republican candidate is up in Nov.

Humans are a partisan bunch in many aspects of life. One roots for the cowboys one roots for the patriots, fords suck chevys are good, etc....

There have been instances of people involved in campaigns commenting on blogs so I imagine they come to places like this. Having said that, the instances of paid political operatives commenting on blogs were on local politics blogs rather than a more generalized format such as this, so I imagine no.

But this is true of all.............in the end

same as many/most republicans will vote for whichever republican candidate is up in Nov.

Humans are a partisan bunch in many aspects of life. One roots for the cowboys one roots for the patriots, fords suck chevys are good, etc....

DNC will vote for DNC...GOP will Vote for GOP...Independents will vote for whichever their independence falls within...Independent liberals will go DNC, Independent Conservatives will go GOP! The few remaining Moderates and alternate party members will split the vote or not vote or vote their party...
A sad state of affairs but very predictable!;)

Back