Do they support trump because…

Jarod

Contributor
I guess probably it’s a little of both, but I wonder if they support Trump because they want to destroy America, or because they think somehow his insanity will be better for America

Trumppers which is it?

I guess probably it’s a little of both, but I wonder if they support Trump because they want to destroy America, or because they think somehow his insanity will be better for America

Trumppers which is it?

It's hard to say. The gullible and stupid among them truly believe the rot put out by their preferred sources of "news." According to them, Biden (or any other (D) POTUS) is steadily destroying America and American values. Evidently curbing inflation, decreasing unemployment, fostering unity among our international allies, rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, fixing Medicare so that it can negotiate drug prices, restoring dignity and civility to our White House, protecting the civil rights of minority citizens, and so on are what is destroying our country.

The classic projection among MAGATs here about how miserable and angry and unhappy most Americans are is delightful, isn't it? If only they were bright enough to understand that Fox, Breitbart, OAN, etc. WANT them to be fearful and miserable because it fuels their ratings.

It's hard to say. The gullible and stupid among them truly believe the rot put out by their preferred sources of "news." According to them, Biden (or any other (D) POTUS) is steadily destroying America and American values. Evidently curbing inflation, decreasing unemployment, fostering unity among our international allies, rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, fixing Medicare so that it can negotiate drug prices, restoring dignity and civility to our White House, protecting the civil rights of minority citizens, and so on are what is destroying our country.

The classic projection among MAGATs here about how miserable and angry and unhappy most Americans are is delightful, isn't it? If only they were bright enough to understand that Fox, Breitbart, OAN, etc. WANT them to be fearful and miserable because it fuels their ratings.

I do believe most of them are particularly miserable, and enjoy seeing America crumble, because they hate to see others enjoying or great nation.

I do believe most of them are particularly miserable, and enjoy seeing America crumble, because they hate to see others enjoying or great nation.

That is not it. They have lived a lifetime in which the wealth of the people has been diminished. The mistake is thinking it was the Democrats ' fault. The fact is the Republicans are the party that moved the wealth to corporations and the wealthy as policy. Occasionally Dems went for lower tax rates on the wealthy and corporations. But they also raised them. like Biden. It is the Reds who are giving your power to the super-rich. They do not work for the masses and have not in our lifetimes. The people can feel what is headed their way if it does not change. Yet they vote for the reds who are doing the deed of taking your opportunities and wealth away.
Who the fuck is stupid enough to think Trump gives a shit about them and the masses?

That is not it. They have lived a lifetime in which the wealth of the people has been diminished. The mistake is thinking it was the Democrats ' fault. The fact is the Republicans are the party that moved the wealth to corporations and the wealthy as policy. Occasionally Dems went for lower tax rates on the wealthy and corporations. But they also raised them. like Biden. It is the Reds who are giving your power to the super-rich. They do not work for the masses and have not in our lifetimes. The people can feel what is headed their way if it does not change. Yet they vote for the reds who are doing the deed of taking your opportunities and wealth away.
Who the fuck is stupid enough to think Trump gives a shit about them and the masses? Yet this board is full of people like that and they are angry. Sadly they are pointed in the wrong direction.

Trumppers which is it?

Fascist movements usually start in the lower middle class. They are poorly educated, yet feel the state owes them something. Rather than learning a new skill to make they employable, they complain the system itself is flawed.
The irony is, they are always the first to defend the system of capitalism.

I think you are making this too complicated.

You have about 30% of the populace who have felt not connected to the political process as they saw most Politicians as smart.

They wanted someone who represented them and thus the Trump, Greenes, Boeberts, Gozars, etc.

That they also hate 'others' too was just the icing on the cake.

Back