Do you believe Biden has shown a bias toward Israel or Gaza?

Jarod

Contributor
I am interested in this situation with Israel and Gaza. It seems to me many are upset at Biden on both sides.

The Gazans think he is against them, the Israelis I know think he is against them.

What is Trump's position? (he wont discuss it)
I don't see how Israel could complain. We are literally the only reason they can carry out the genocide.

I am interested in this situation with Israel and Gaza. It seems to me many are upset at Biden on both sides.
What do you think he should be doing now? (You can answer that two different ways. 1) what do you think he should be doing and 2) what would you like to see him do because you think it best benefits him politically.)

Biden made a huge mistake giving weapons to Israel to commit genocide.
Then Biden added to that mistake by attacking college students for protesting.

Neither, supports Israel, the defense of Israel, but recognizes that Israel isn’t helping themselves with their campaign in Gaza

Biden shows a strong bias for Israel. The US always has. He also has to deal with the pro-Palestinian left. He's in just about the worst position imaginable.

On the other hand, Trump would allow Gaza to be wiped off the map.

What do you think he should be doing now? (You can answer that two different ways. 1) what do you think he should be doing and 2) what would you like to see him do because you think it best benefits him politically.)
or a 3) what is the moral thing, aka what would Jesus do?

He was 100 percent in back of Israel after the Hamas attack. But that was long ago and Israel has just kept destroying Palestine and Gaza in particular. The bodies are piling up. They are almost all civilians.

I believe Biden will say, do, vote for whatever, at this very moment, he thinks will get him more votes for reelection. I see him as completely morally bankrupt and the epitome of a shill of a political hack that doesn't give a rat's ass about doing what's right or smart, only doing what gets him elected.

That's because Biden is trying to please everyone to get votes, but like those situations always pan out, he ends pleasing nobody.

Back