Do you believe Trump should seize power, if he loses?

Trump and his "Gravy Seals" would be incapable of anything coordinated like seizing power. Their J6 coup attempt, while shocking, did show that when you get a bunch of semi-literate mouthbreathers together and you amp them up they usually just tear shit up without being able to achieve anything in particular.

I think if Trump loses bad stuff WILL happen but it'll be hot spots of enraged yokels and not a large-scale coordinated effort. They only PLAY supersoldier with their AR-15's at Starbucks but it's mostly a fantasy on their part that they will actually be a "force" of any sort.

They'll make things very unpleasant for a while but ultimately they will burn out I suspect. Besides after a few hours they'll want to get home to see Matlock reruns.

Regime propaganda used to be better.
When was that? The truth is the insane stuff about cheating in elections was made up by Trump. He said the only way he could lose was if he was cheated. He said that right after he entered politics.He has been given every opportunity by the terrible regime and he had nothing. He still has nothing. So I see why you like him. You have nothing.

I am old enough to remember when it was universally agreed that lies must contain at least a thread of plausibility.

Those days are long gone, now the lies often feel like the rantings of the insane.

I am old enough to remember when it was universally agreed that lies must contain at least a thread of plausibility.

Those days are long gone, now the lies often feel like the rantings of the insane.
Yes, Trump has brought that to presidential politics.

Back