Do You Eat Food?

ExpressLane

Verified User
A US Department of Agriculture report shows overall expenses in U,S, farming have risen 8% under Harris/Biden and fell 3.1% under the Trump administration. Things like fuel, fertilizers, and machinery were all up. Maybe Kamala should freeze those prices too while she is freezing grocery store prices. If you eat, and most of us do, you had better hope Kamala would do a better job than she has done. For me I will go with the guy that reduced the costs of producing food.

A US Department of Agriculture report shows overall expenses in U,S, farming have risen 8% under Harris/Biden and fell 3.1% under the Trump administration. Things like fuel, fertilizers, and machinery were all up. Maybe Kamala should freeze those prices too while she is freezing grocery store prices. If you eat, and most of us do, you had better hope Kamala would do a better job than she has done. For me I will go with the guy that reduced the costs of producing food.
You are starting to look and sound like Donald Trump- Barking at the moon and cussing the clouds!

Woof Woof NOW!.......................................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back