Do you know of any place a liberal can have an intelligent discussion of politics?

• Thread starter Thread starter terenkleon
  • Start date Start date
No where where there are right leaning posters.

Shame huh?

We have to wade through debunking so many lies you can hardly get to the part where you disagree with this president on the issues as a left leaning voter.

thought doesnt come easy to you so we understand your confusion.

Let me put this in words you can understand.

Fear fear fear fear fear black man fear fear fear fear fear democracy fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear

without these immature jabs at Obama all the time
If that "place" contains social conservatives....no....not really. You're still very welcome here at JPP though. :)

We have a number of erudite and far thinking liberals on this site as well as our fair share of conservatives who are...well...insane. :)

the only place a liberal can have an intelligent political conversation is either in his own mind or at the NICU at their local hospital. everyone else would be considered a genius, thus preventing intelligent conversation.

I heard AOL is a good place for liberal conversation.....please take poet, Rana, Mott, Darla and a few others with you....

If that "place" contains social conservatives....no....not really. You're still very welcome here at JPP though. :)

We have a number of erudite and far thinking liberals on this site as well as our fair share of conservatives who are...well...insane. :)

I don't feel insane. That must make me a Conservative Libertarian.

If you want a forum where everyone sucks Obama's cock and doesn't question anything he does, I think the Democratic Underground forum is still online. You should check it out.

Back