Do You Support the Initiation of Force?

ironhead

anarcho-capitalist
Do you deny that it is immoral to initiate the use of force (through physical violence or fraud) against others?

So, you would support the morality of someone walking up to you on the street, shoot you, and take your wallet.

Well, maybe you could help me out and clarify. It's a relatively simple moral question. You said that you deny the immorality of the initiation of the use of force. So, I simply applied it to an everyday situation.

Well, maybe you could help me out and clarify. It's a relatively simple moral question. You said that you deny the immorality of the initiation of the use of force. So, I simply applied it to an everyday situation.

So everyday someone is taking your wallet?

Maybe you should clarify your question; because it's becoming obvious that you have an agenda and are just asking questions that will help you reach it.

People get robbed everyday. It is a simple application of the principle. Can you answer the question or no?

thread fail

if you would stop being such a mamby pamby little boy and clarify your question, it might be a decent thread. it is just far to open ended.

Ad hominems are the hallmark of a weak argument. Do you not understand the meaning of the words, too?

If it helps, I assert it is a universal moral principle to oppose the initiation of violence against others. I oppose the initiation of violence through force or fraud. If something is not applied universally, it is not a moral principle; it would simply be a preference ala orange vs. yellow.

I would think that adults such as yourselves would be able to answer a simple question about the morality of the use of violence. Will you answer it?

If it helps, I assert it is a universal moral principle to oppose the initiation of violence against others. I oppose the initiation of violence through force or fraud. If something is not applied universally, it is not a moral principle; it would simply be a preference ala orange vs. yellow.

Please let eveyone know, whey you get a majority following.

I would think that adults such as yourselves would be able to answer a simple question about the morality of the use of violence. Will you answer it?

And I would think that an adult, such as yourself, would be able to clarify your question.
Will you do it?

So you are saying that you refuse to answer the question? That's a cute evasion, but nevertheless an evasion of the question.

Back