Do you think Britians an OK place?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO LIVER THERE ZOMG?1/1?11/!?!?!?!

Amrika FTW! :clink:

231006spet11.jpg

HOW QUICKLY AMERICA FORGETS

Last edited:
Yeah, Watermark why don't you go and live there...er...here.

Actually, don't bother.

You'll never make it through the throng of Muslims and Communists roaming the streets fuelled by their communal hatred of America and warmed only by the meagre heat generated by a smouldering home-made American flag.

If you do come over to visit though, i'm sure we could accommodate you in our spare minaret. It's just been redecorated. We've gone with a rather spiffing martyrdom theme.

Yeah, Watermark why don't you go and live there...er...here.

Actually, don't bother.

You'll never make it through the throng of Muslims and Communists roaming the streets fuelled by their communal hatred of America and warmed only by the meagre heat generated by a smouldering home-made American flag.

If you do come over to visit though, i'm sure we could accommodate you in our spare minaret. It's just been redecorated. We've gone with a rather spiffing martyrdom theme.

LOL!

Been having a million or so woth stolen a week over there I heard. They seem to be blaming it on out of work irish terrorists.

Been having a million or so woth stolen a week over there I heard. They seem to be blaming it on out of work irish terrorists.

So they are letting these weapons get into the hands of terrorists? I say we just take over that country and install a democracy!

Ahh to be in GB in late spring early summer, having a tasty ale at any of the 4 million pubs that seem to dot the land. God I loved that place.

Back