Do you trumppers really believe?

Jarod

Contributor
Honestly, do any of you trumppers really believe trump will institute massive deportations, including deportation camps, any more than he was going to Build a 30 foot wall from sea to shining sea?

Why do you fall for it?

You have to be the most attention starved troll on JPP.

You are the call desk expert, dial Trump and ask him.

Honestly, do any of you trumppers really believe trump will institute massive deportations, including deportation camps,
Yes.
any more than he was going to Build a 30 foot wall from sea to shining sea?
The wall was built (mostly)... just needs to be finished.
Why do you fall for it?
Why are you so scared of a 'second term' if you don't believe that he'll actually do any of that stuff?

Yes.

The wall was built (mostly)... just needs to be finished.

Why are you so scared of a 'second term' if you don't believe that he'll actually do any of that stuff?
He will do stuff, just not the stuff he is promising. You know that, dont you?

Honestly, do any of you trumppers really believe trump will institute massive deportations, including deportation camps, any more than he was going to Build a 30 foot wall from sea to shining sea?

Why do you fall for it?
I think far too many of them are actually dumb enough to fall for that.

Why do you fall for it?
Sure, as I’ve said before, if Trump said he shit gold a high percentage of the cult would not only believe it but echo it as a fact, and then ask you to prove it wasn’t true

Why do you fall for it?
Gullible, poorly-educated Deplorables will believe anything #TRE45ON drops.

Why do you fall for it?
I don't believe any of that any more than I believe Democrats give a shit about democracy.

Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Why do you fall for it?
I hope you are first on the list.....

He will do stuff, just not the stuff he is promising. You know that, dont you?
Funny how differently people see things. Even I have to say that the first year or two Trump was in office he tried to carry out his campaign promises far better than any other president elected during my lifetime.

Whether a person agrees with those promises or not, he just needs to go back and look at what Trump promised and what he tried to do from day 1 in office.

All I can say is that Biden and the Democrats have COVID to thank for winning in 2020 because Trump could say something like, “Look what I promised in 2016 and what I’ve done or at least tried to do” and I think it would have been extremely had for anyone to dispute at least the effort to carry out what he promised. Those promises got him elected the first time against the powerful Clinton machine.

Now my claim will cue the “build a wall and make Mexico pay for it” naysaying people, but statements like that aren’t what I’m talking about. I don’t think he meant that literally at all. Given half a chance to complete the wall I’m not sure he might have been partly right on that.

Reactions: TOP
Funny how differently people see things. Even I have to say that the first year or two Trump was in office he tried to carry out his campaign promises far better than any other president elected during my lifetime.

Whether a person agrees with those promises or not, he just needs to go back and look at what Trump promised and what he tried to do from day 1 in office.

All I can say is that Biden and the Democrats have COVID to thank for winning in 2020 because Trump could say something like, “Look what I promised in 2016 and what I’ve done or at least tried to do” and I think it would have been extremely had for anyone to dispute at least the effort to carry out what he promised. Those promises got him elected the first time against the powerful Clinton machine.

Now my claim will cue the “build a wall and make Mexico pay for it” naysaying people, but statements like that aren’t what I’m talking about. I don’t think he meant that literally at all. Given half a chance to complete the wall I’m not sure he might have been partly right on that.
When you make a promise, you should at least have a reasonable expectation of being able to fulfill it.

I agree, I just can’t imagine so many are that dumb .
I suspect that the idiot MAGATs here don't represent the majority of (R) voters. Nevertheless, none of them care that #TRE45ON is a pathetic, lying, unprincipled, adulterous, treasonous, convicted felon. They've been indoctrinated to believe that the Left is going to Destroy America, and they're lazy and/or stupid enough to believe it. In doing so, they are the ones destroying the nation.

Why do you fall for it?
The chances that Trump will be declared the winner are zero.

The Regime will never allow that.

I suspect that the idiot MAGATs here don't represent the majority of (R) voters. Nevertheless, none of them care that #TRE45ON is a pathetic, lying, unprincipled, adulterous, treasonous, convicted felon. They've been indoctrinated to believe that the Left is going to Destroy America, and they're lazy and/or stupid enough to believe it. In doing so, they are the ones destroying the nation.
You have a point, 30% of Republicans voted for Haley, but most of them are still going to vote for Trump now. That seems insane.

The chances that Trump will be declared the winner are zero.

The Regime will never allow that.
For which you should be thankful. At least now you get to drink and toke all night and post whatever lies and crazy shit and whacktard conspiracy theories and hate that you want w/o any governmental repercussions. Try that under your hero Putin's regime. Or your wished-for #TrumpReich.

Back