Does anybody know?

Robo

Verified User
Does anybody know why the Democrats never have a debate on Fox? The Republicans have debates on other lefty leaning channels, CNN and CNBC.

Is Fox afraid to invite the Democrats to a Fox debate, or are the Democrats afraid to accept an invitation to debate on Fox?

I'm thinking the latter, how about you?

Does anybody know why the Democrats never have a debate on Fox? The Republicans have debates on other lefty leaning channels, CNN and CNBC.

Is Fox afraid to invite the Democrats to a Fox debate, or are the Democrats afraid to accept an invitation to debate on Fox?

I assume this is tongue in cheek? When have Democrats ever answered a question from someone in the media who wasn't blowing them at the time?

They did the same in 2008, the DNC are afraid of FOX, knowing full well that they will not get softball questions thrown at them like CNN and MSNBC does.

Because Fox won't plant supporters in the audience, with ready to answer questions that the candidates are already prepared to answer.

Back