Does Chavez want a war?

So, does Chavez support Colombia's rebels now? Is Colombia not allowed to defend itself from it's own rebels? Who is violating who's sovereignity here?

There's not going to be any war. Border disputes between colombia and venezuela have been going on for decades. Way before Chavez. The border region between those countries is a pretty dangerous area from what I can tell, and its always been militarized. Kind of a scary place. I was briefly detained by venezuelan soldiers near the border. They thought maybe I was mixed up with the narco traffikers, or something. :whome:

Anyway, this kind of dispute goes on all the time there. Its all bluster, posturing and rhetoric by chavez.

Bob Dylan has a message for you Chavez!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3JHqVPEWKM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Has everyone seen that Equador has also moved its troops to the border? And the guy killed was killed with the assistance of US money and training. Boy oh boy a second war, and in our hemisphere no less. Good thing our troops are rested and ready to go.

Back