Does he do this on purpose?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHo0sbTbYM"]YouTube - Bush Addresses Iran's Nuclear Activities[/ame]

Why can't he say nuclear right? For christsake, he's been president for seven years. Why hasn't anyone brought this man to the sideline and said 'Hey man, that's not how you pronounce it...'? How can you distort "nuclear" into "nuke-u-lar"? How is that possible? Nuke-u-ler is HARDER TO SAY than the actual pronunciation.

Ohh from the title I thought you were talking about Spinners last post in the Fannie mae thread. Trying to call someone uneducated with a barely readable post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHo0sbTbYM

Why can't he say nuclear right? For christsake, he's been president for seven years. Why hasn't anyone brought this man to the sideline and said 'Hey man, that's not how you pronounce it...'? How can you distort "nuclear" into "nuke-u-lar"? How is that possible? Nuke-u-ler is HARDER TO SAY than the actual pronunciation.

It's because when he first took office, and these sort of things were pointed out - in fact, this specific word - the bushwhores in the media and on the net, and on message boards, told us "ohh you east coast liberals", always having to pick on little things. Not everybody pronounces words like you latte drinkers. Bush is "just folks".

And so the fact that he is a retard was excused as being "just folks". The son of one of the most powerful families in this country is "just folks". That's why he can't pronounce words. It's not because he's a dysfunctional fucking retard who you wouldn't let mow your lawn without close supervision.

That's how it happened.

I find his bad grammar and poor knowledge of standard English, to be downright homey and genuine. A man of the people, as it were. His regular-guyness is just what this country needed, in contrast to a fancy pants, environmentalist policy wonk who sighs too much; and with all his crazy talk about “fuzzy math”.

I think it was downright charming, when Dubya snuck up from behind and gave that massage to the Female prime minister of Germany. Does it get any better than that?

"Man, I'm going to walk up to that world leader I barely know over there and give her a massage. I'm the president of the USA, so it will be appropriate."

Some people have some words that they just can't pronounce, usually words like linoleum and aluminum, many have problems with nuclear. Of course, Bush seems to have more of these than most.

Some people have some words that they just can't pronounce, usually words like linoleum and aluminum, many have problems with nuclear. Of course, Bush seems to have more of these than most.

New-clear. It's easy. In 7 years, no one has bothered to write that out in front of Bush.

New-clear. It's easy. In 7 years, no one has bothered to write that out in front of Bush.
Hmmm... Who coined the word "normalcy"? Harding made up all sorts of them, they became words because the President used them... BTW - The actual English word would have been "normality".

Back