Does it really matter if the KKK says Trump best for job?

Lumberjack

Come get some
I find it hilarious how liberals are making such a huge deal over this when they down played the black power groups and Farrakhan endorsing Obama.

Trump has denounced hate groups and the KKK.

Stop whining about non-issues and being dishonest that this must mean Trump is a racist.

I have a confession that will please the libs. There is a small faction in the alt-right that is truly racist. I consider myself a member of the alt-right but I got banned from some websites by claiming that Trump could win the black vote. Not because they think trump can, because they do, but because they dont think its worth the effort to. They think that black people are not smart enough to vote for their own self interest and have some wierd tribal thing where they only vote where their elders tell them too (the leaders who endorse clinton etc).

Now that is not to say that only white racists support trump. Black supremacists (ie. black racists) do too. The common tie among everyone who supports Trump is they see how much damage progressive corporate globalism has done to America and its people. We all want to instill nationalistic america first policies to stop the bleeding and get America back on track. If in the future we actually manage to do this then they will go back to the fringe of being ignored as very few of us actually support their racist ideas. For now though the danger is so great we have to accept that they want to pull an oar and vote for trump as we need all hands on deck. Its not like you can deny people the right to vote based on their ideas as liberals seem to want to do to them.

Progressivism is really the transfer of wealth from the rich to aid the poor. That in itself is not bad. Add globalism into the mix and if I could describe it in one sentence it would be "the transfer of wealth from America to the rest of the world". Remember if you are poor in America you are still better off than some poor person in zimbabwe, India, or Mexico. Progressive Globalism is more interested in helping them thru illegal aliens, outsourcing, and aid than it is helping you.

I find it hilarious how liberals are making such a huge deal over this when they down played the black power groups and Farrakhan endorsing Obama.

Trump has denounced hate groups and the KKK.

Stop whining about non-issues and being dishonest that this must mean Trump is a racist.
Sure he has, have you read about daddy Fred and Trump? They love racists, because they are racists.

Back