Does McCain embrace Bush...

Jarod

Contributor
If he does not he continues to suffer from a lack of support from the Right.

If he does, he looses most of the middle.

Gore made the mistake of avoiding President Clinton. Would it be a mistake for MCCain to do the same thing?

Hmmm... I wouldn't. (read this the other direction first...)

There is no reason for him to embrace Bush.

1. It wouldn't convince the uber-religious.

2. It isn't necessary. There are many who will vote for somebody not uber-religious but right, enough to replace the uber-religious.

Hmmm... I wouldn't. (read this the other direction first...)

There is no reason for him to embrace Bush.

1. It wouldn't convince the uber-religious.

2. It isn't necessary. There are many who will vote for somebody not uber-religious but right, enough to replace the uber-religious.

I dont think it is only the uber religous he has a problem with. Its the lunitic fringe 30% who still support Bush.

Ya really need to take a break...........

from cyber space...use the boob tube once in awhile...John already embraced the Bushes and vice versus...He and Bush 41 were just on CNN this morning giving each other the high fives...:D

I dont think it is only the uber religous he has a problem with. Its the lunitic fringe 30% who still support Bush.
Once again, there is no need to convince them.

1) They are active and will vote.

2) They aren't voting D because they think it is "surrender".

from cyber space...use the boob tube once in awhile...John already embraced the Bushes and vice versus...He and Bush 41 were just on CNN this morning giving each other the high fives...:D

That is different than campaigning with him. I know he accepted the endorsement...

I am talking about embracing Bush, having him on stage with him while traveling the nation and that stuff...

Like Bush 41 did with Regan.

That is different than campaigning with him. I know he accepted the endorsement...

I am talking about embracing Bush, having him on stage with him while traveling the nation and that stuff...

Like Bush 41 did with Regan.

Bush 41 did NOT campaign with Regan.

mccain aint going to win versus obama without the bush supporters base. He probably could still win against hillary without the endorsements cause of the shire hate of her.

I dont know how you or I would prove it. Its just based on a memory I have from 20 years ago.

If he does not he continues to suffer from a lack of support from the Right.

If he does, he looses most of the middle.

Gore made the mistake of avoiding President Clinton. Would it be a mistake for MCCain to do the same thing?

The democrats, Obama, will run against McCain/Bush .. and he'll be smart in doing so. As he has said, George Bush isn't running for president, but his policies are.

Back