Does that Poster over her right shoulder...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
remind you of Chairman Mao propaganda posters?

01hillary.xlarge1.jpg

Yes it does. Could the link be the cult of personality? Assuming that the pic wasn't Photoshoppped.

Last edited:
It's a pretty good Photoshop job, but it is indeed a Photoshop job.

That is exactly the Chairman Mao propaganda poster.

You will notice, the graphic artist included the natural shadow from the person on the left side, but somehow forgot the shadow for the person to the right, as well as the hand of the person to the left. Since it is quite impossible to cast a shadow with your head and not also your hand, it is obvious the background is fake.

It's a pretty good Photoshop job, but it is indeed a Photoshop job.

That is exactly the Chairman Mao propaganda poster.

You will notice, the graphic artist included the natural shadow from the person on the left side, but somehow forgot the shadow for the person to the right, as well as the hand of the person to the left. Since it is quite impossible to cast a shadow with your head and not also your hand, it is obvious the background is fake.
So was the NYTimes tricked or did they do this on purpose?

I think it is more likely that somebody who is against her, but a D, was able to get in with his poster and get nearby for a photo op than it is a plant by the HillBilly campaign.

I think it is more likely that somebody who is against her, but a D, was able to get in with his poster and get nearby for a photo op than it is a plant by the HillBilly campaign.

Mao? That’s a right wing republican and you know it. But don't worry, I know you won't admit it.

Mao? That’s a right wing republican and you know it. But don't worry, I know you won't admit it.
It's possible. Maybe one of the "Operation Chaos" people. In order to get where he is, it is far more likely it is a Democrat though.

Back