Does this picture show who spared America a second JFK term?

Big Money

1_JFK_motorcade_Mary_Moorman_slideshow.jpg

In the morbid orgy of Democrat JFK-worship about to envelop us like a tide of fetid sewage, the question remains: who killed the philandering president?

When Mary Ann Moorman was 31 years old, she learned that the presidential motorcade would drive through downtown Dallas. She was a fan of the first lady, Jacqueline Kennedy, so Mary Ann and a friend, Jean Hill, headed to Dealey Plaza to watch the procession.

Mary Ann Moorman took just one photograph of the President that day, a grainy Polaroid snapped right as the presidential limousine was passing by.

When the photo was developed, it became clear Moorman had pressed the shutter just as the 46-year-old President was hit and fatally wounded by a rifle’s bullet.

It is the only known photograph of the moment the President was struck that also captures the “grassy knoll…” an image studied endlessly over the years to determine if another shooter was there.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nation/july-dec13/jfkphotos_11-16.html

I read that book as well. a bridge too far for me.
If they would just show me the Xray proving that the head shot was a jacketed round as well I would doubt it, but the xray tech told the 96 commission that his xray showed small fragments in the head that would not be consistent with the larger caliber rounds Oswald fired. I believe LHW was the hopeful assassin but his rounds did not kill JFK and the head shot is not consistent with his position in the TSD.

Back