Does Trump mingle with his constituents?

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
This is a serious question. I read more than I watch the news, so I don't see him on the campaign trial.

Does he go to Starbucks? Will he do State fairs or will he just stand at the podium and address them?

Do you see him mingling for votes?

I remember him flying into Iowa on his private plane..He did some schmoozing - a little contact with the folks.

But aside from that all I've seen are his giant rallies - given his propensity for bigness - I think he thinks it's all he needs;
not a whole lot of retail politics

He does. A little less since the secret service got assigned

Don't know about Starbucks.

He covers a lOT of ground so he can only afford so much time for it

This is a serious question. I read more than I watch the news, so I don't see him on the campaign trial.

Does he go to Starbucks? Will he do State fairs or will he just stand at the podium and address them?

No he does not?!!

cjones02252016-e1456449641901.jpg

174033_600.jpg

tumblr_o0c8j7ZTJ81r55d2io1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Starbucks seems a bit ritzy for a Trumptard. :cof1:

i like that trump is honest that he is rich and goes around the trump plane and the trump mobile and gives kids rides in the trump copter (iowa). None of this BS about how they love taking the subway (clinton) or they iron their own pants (romney). It just makes the politicians who do it look more fake.

For what its worth though i think Trump would be the most comfortable playing pool with a bunch of construction workers while hillary would probably worry about the diseases she will pick up breathing the same air as them.

Back