DOJ admits the ashley biden diary is real and Joe biden molested his own daughter

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Many internet videos of Joe the Pedophile Vegetable groping 10 year old girls also confirm JPV is a serial child molester.

https://joehoft.com/confirmed-recen...ry-is-real-meaning-joe-biden-is-a-sicko-perp/

apr 5 2024 It’s now clear that the Ashley Biden diary is not a myth as the DOJ is wanting to prosecute the woman who found it or stole it and sold it.

According to the Daily Mail, Biden’s DOJ wants to charge the woman who apparently stole Ashley Biden’s diary and sold it. This confirms that there is an Ashley Biden diary. The diary reportedly included confirmation that Joe Biden took showers with his daughter Ashley for years.

Many internet videos of Joe the Pedophile Vegetable groping 10 year old girls also confirm JPV is a serial child molester.

I have searched the internet and cannot find any such groping videos everyone is talking about. If you have such evidence that would be legal proof enough to prosecute and you should turn it over to the FBI. Further, the diary is not yet available to the public and the FBI has not released any information on it and the people who originally claimed to have seen and read it did not provide any further physical proof of its contents and the weird thing is none of it is being authenticated so I am not sure how anyone can know the facts of this matter. It appears to be speculation at this point and non-prosecutable.

I have searched the internet and cannot find any such groping videos everyone is talking about. If you have such evidence that would be legal proof enough to prosecute and you should turn it over to the FBI. Further, the diary is not yet available to the public and the FBI has not released any information on it and the people who originally claimed to have seen and read it did not provide any further physical proof of its contents and the weird thing is none of it is being authenticated so I am not sure how anyone can know the facts of this matter. It appears to be speculation at this point and non-prosecutable.

Timmy. The diary has absolutely been on the internet. It's probably still there if you search hard for it.
It is interesting the FBI raided Jame Okeefe's home looking for that. Have you ever heard of the FBI being interested in a fake diary? That raid was basically an admission the diary was real and belonged to Ashley Biden.

Where is the proof that Biden did what you claim?

The diary MAY or MAY NOT be real, but so far I've seen NO PROOF that anything in it claims Biden did what you say.

He is taking it from a podcaster, one who works for Gateway, there ain’t no proof, proof isn’t a variable they think is relevant, just throw the innuendo out there, true or not, and the cultists as “tex” will not only believe it but also echo it as fact

Timmy. The diary has absolutely been on the internet. It's probably still there if you search hard for it.
It is interesting the FBI raided Jame Okeefe's home looking for that. Have you ever heard of the FBI being interested in a fake diary? That raid was basically an admission the diary was real and belonged to Ashley Biden.

“On the internet, just about says it all, PizzaGate was “on the internet,” and cultists as “ex” swallowed that one too

Here's what I found:

In late 2022, The National File, a website with a conservative stance, announced it had obtained a diary claimed to be Ashley Biden’s. The diary allegedly contained entries from the 2020 presidential campaign period.

Involvement of Project Veritas

The diary was said to have been found by individuals in an apartment previously occupied by Ashley Biden. These individuals sold the diary to Project Veritas, an organization known for undercover investigations. Project Veritas admitted to acquiring the diary but could not confirm its authenticity or direct link to Ashley Biden.

Legal Proceedings

Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander, associated with the sale of the diary to Project Veritas, pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges related to transporting stolen property across state lines, indicating illegal activities in how the diary was acquired and distributed.

FBI Involvement

The FBI's involvement in investigating the alleged theft of the diary adds a significant layer of verification to the diary's existence. This federal investigation into the matter implies the diary is real and its acquisition may have involved criminal actions.

Conclusion

The confirmed involvement of the FBI and the legal consequences faced by individuals connected to the diary indicate that Ashley Biden's diary exists. I am still trying to find the lost pages and the contents.

I have searched the internet and cannot find any such groping videos everyone is talking about. If you have such evidence that would be legal proof enough to prosecute and you should turn it over to the FBI.

You're lying again. Tons of vids of biden groping little girls and you know it. But the cops won't do anything.

“On the internet, just about says it all, PizzaGate was “on the internet,” and cultists as “ex” swallowed that one too

So the FBI raided a reporter's home and is prosecuting a woman over a fake diary. :rofl2: stop it you are making my sides hurt. :rofl2:

Here's what I found:

In late 2022, The National File, a website with a conservative stance, announced it had obtained a diary claimed to be Ashley Biden’s. The diary allegedly contained entries from the 2020 presidential campaign period.

Involvement of Project Veritas

The diary was said to have been found by individuals in an apartment previously occupied by Ashley Biden. These individuals sold the diary to Project Veritas, an organization known for undercover investigations. Project Veritas admitted to acquiring the diary but could not confirm its authenticity or direct link to Ashley Biden.

Legal Proceedings

Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander, associated with the sale of the diary to Project Veritas, pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges related to transporting stolen property across state lines, indicating illegal activities in how the diary was acquired and distributed.

FBI Involvement

The FBI's involvement in investigating the alleged theft of the diary adds a significant layer of verification to the diary's existence. This federal investigation into the matter implies the diary is real and its acquisition may have involved criminal actions.

Conclusion

The confirmed involvement of the FBI and the legal consequences faced by individuals connected to the diary indicate that Ashley Biden's diary exists. I am still trying to find the lost pages and the contents.

Maria Piacesi , a Senator's niece, claims Joe Biden sniffed her hair and pinched her nipple when she was 8.

I did a QUICK search for the diary and I can't find it. I have read it and it is the same one that was widely reported in the media. I SUSPECT it has been taken down for fear of litigation. The DOJ is going after people legally. That alone makes me feel it is real.

Last edited:
He is taking it from a podcaster, one who works for Gateway, there ain’t no proof, proof isn’t a variable they think is relevant, just throw the innuendo out there, true or not, and the cultists as “tex” will not only believe it but also echo it as fact

Of course there is no proof, but since when has actual evidence mattered to partisan GOP shills like TDaK?

If it's on the internet, then why haven't you posted it here?

You could finally prove it's real, all you've got to do is post it here...

...and then prove it actually belonged to Ashley Biden, of course.

I will be waiting.

Maria Piacesi , a Senator's niece, claims Joe Biden sniffed her hair and pinched her nipple when she was 8.

I did a QUICK search for the diary and I can't find it. I have read it and it is the same one that was widely reported in the media. I SUSPECT it has been taken down for fear of litigation. The DOJ is going after people legally. That alone makes me feel it is real.

So, you've read it, but now that someone wants to read it for themselves, you "can't find it".

How conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenient.

:rofl2: stop it you are making my sides hurt. :rofl2:

Back