Domination

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

It certainly seems as though the Right has remarkably few able debaters on this site.

The domination of their pathetic opinions by fact-based posts presented with sources and citations appears nearly universal.

Why aren't the handful of conservatives here able to argue their case without childish ad hominems or nonsensical irrelevancies?

The conservatives are being dominated, IMO.

Well damn. I thought this thread was about kinky sex with restraints and such.

Woulda been much better if it had been.

Well damn. I thought this thread was about kinky sex with restraints and such. Woulda been much better if it had been.

Keep your sick fantasies about perverted man-sex with Dumb Yankee to yourself, Winter.

The fact that you see what I posted as about man-sex speaks volumes about your own fantasies, not about mine.

Your fascination/obsession with Dumb Yankee is well known.

And you did say this:

Well damn. I thought this thread was about kinky sex with restraints and such. Woulda been much better if it had been.

102.gif
So, what are we supposed to think?

Your fascination/obsession with Dumb Yankee is well known.

And you did say this:

102.gif
So, what are we supposed to think?

That I was talking about kinky sex. No mention of any guy-on-guy sex. I've never been fixaed with gay sex (unlike some posters here).

I'm straight so the post would have been assumed to be about straight sex. Kinky, but straight.

That I was talking about kinky sex. No mention of any guy-on-guy sex. I've never been fixaed with gay sex (unlike some posters here). I'm straight so the post would have been assumed to be about straight sex. Kinky, but straight.

Sure, Winter. Sure.

pottytrain2.gif
079.gif

Well lets see. One of us read what I posted and automatically thought about gay sex. One of us didn't. That tells us quite a bit, wouldn't you say?

Yes, it tell us that you are notorious for being obsessed with Dumb Yankee to an unhealthy degree, hence the logical deduction. I'm not judging you, understand.

You'll need this, I guess.
ky.gif

Domination:

Japan vs USA.

The game winner bounced off Hope Solo's butterfingers and into the net to close the door on America's Women’s World Cup team.

Hope+Solo+Japan+v+USA+FIFA+Women+World+Cup+zXVSkevqNuMl.jpg

I never knew they made 'em like that over in Tri Cities. Apparently there is hope for Central WA afterall!! :cool:

Yeah, one of my friends actually went to high school with her. I would have never guessed she was born there, though. For one thing, she has a full set of teeth.

The puerile prattling of the pusillanimous proves the domination of Conservatard canards.

Poor EpicLose.

If you dominate, why have you ignored at least five challenges I've made to your positions in the last few days?

Well, the answer is rather simple. You DON'T dominate at ANYTHING. You are an uneducated, jobless, pathetic loser.

Back