Don Lemon Admits Black Voters Are Flocking to Trump, Don’t Care About Kamala Harris

STOP ...that may be true, because God forbid, you take free shit away from lazy fuckin negro's all hell breaks lose. They pulled this same shit with Clarence Thomas and how'd that pan out? Listen, I so understand why negro's is pissed. Biden fucked up with this immigration shit real bad and sadly Harris is gonna have to pay for it....but make no mistakes, anybody thinking Trump is down with blacks, when over half a million of us died during the pandemic better get their brains readjusted. Most of the negros that be rooting for Trump is too fuckin lazy to get a job, let alone show up and vote, so Harris is okay​

STOP ...that may be true, because God forbid, you take free shit away from lazy fuckin negro's all hell breaks lose. They pulled this same shit with Clarence Thomas and how'd that pan out? Listen, I so understand why negro's is pissed. Biden fucked up with this immigration shit real bad and sadly Harris is gonna have to pay for it....but make no mistakes, anybody thinking Trump is down with blacks, when over half a million of us died during the pandemic better get their brains readjusted. Most of the negros that be rooting for Trump is too fuckin lazy to get a job, let alone show up and vote, so Harris is okay​

Alrighty then... I'll pass that along...

Last edited:
Back