Donald Trump completes mandatory presentencing interview after less than 30 minutes of questioning

Hume

Verified User
NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump completed his mandatory presentencing interview Monday after less than 30 minutes of routine, uneventful questions and answers, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and did so on condition of anonymity.

The former president was quizzed by a New York City probation officer for a report, required by law, that trial judge Juan M. Merchan can use to help determine Trump’s punishment when he is sentenced July 11 in his hush money criminal case.

Typically, people convicted of crimes in New York meet with probation officials face-to-face for their required presentence interviews and aren’t allowed to have lawyers with them. After Blanche balked about Trump being made to answer questions alone, Merchan granted the defense lawyer permission to sit in on Trump’s interview.

The city’s public defenders on Monday criticized what they said were “special arrangements” for Trump and urged the probation department to “ensure that all New Yorkers, regardless of income, status, or class, receive the same pre-sentencing opportunities.”

Sometimes trump can become extremely lethargic. I think it has something to do with his drug mix. During those periods, he could have an uneventful presentencing interview.

Sometimes trump can become extremely lethargic. I think it has something to do with his drug mix. During those periods, he could have an uneventful presentencing interview.
Post proof that Trump is using a drug mix, Walter, or you are lying.

You also lie when you post that he is a child rapist.

What else do you lie about, Walter?

Poor Walter.

Do you have a reading problem? I said "I think...", which means it is my opinion that is the problem. What is your opinion of what causes trump to go lethargic sometimes?

Do you have a reading problem? I said "I think...", which means it is my opinion that is the problem. What is your opinion of what causes trump to go lethargic sometimes?
Your opinion has no basis or proof.

I think you are an uneducated boor, Walter.

The proof is in your posts.

All of trump's doctors have faced allegations of being "doctor feel good", his own niece says he is a drug abuser, a lot of people around him agree, and finally he acts like a drug addict.
Allegations are not proof.

I am still waiting for your proof, Walter.

Poor Walter.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump completed his mandatory presentencing interview Monday after less than 30 minutes of routine, uneventful questions and answers, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and did so on condition of anonymity.

The former president was quizzed by a New York City probation officer for a report, required by law, that trial judge Juan M. Merchan can use to help determine Trump’s punishment when he is sentenced July 11 in his hush money criminal case.

makeamericagreat.gif

"Anonymous sources say" (n)

You also lie when you post that he is a child rapist.

What else do you lie about, Walter?

Poor Walter.
Trump is a proven rapist.

Trump is also an obvious drug user.

Back